Chapter 22

3rd Person's POV:

The squad met each other in front of the mall. Since their exams just finished, they decided to hangout for a whole day. They went to the cinemas and watched a horror movie together. It was funny for Hana, to see everyone shouting and screaming at all the jump scares.

Jeongin and Minghao were literally wrapped around each other, Rose was hugging a passed-out Somi, Felix was crying and hiding behind Hana and Seungmin? It was more hilarious to see the very well-composed Kim Seungmin jumping from his seat from time to time.

The squad walked out of the theater, completely distorted. Hana was in pure joy horror movies are her favorite and she enjoyed them very much.

"Guys I think I need distraction." Declared Seungmin. "I live alone you know. My roommate is always at his girlfriends' so, I have that creepy dorm of mine to myself." The group looked at him. "Even I live with these idiots, I will still be afraid." Minghao said pointing at Jeongin and Felix.

Rose hugged Somi and said, "Don't worry babe we will cuddle." Everyone groaned at them and looked at Hana who was the only one in the condition of thinking straight.

"Okay what about we go some arcade?" They all agreed and nodded their head with excitement. After playing for hours, the group decided to head to a restaurant. They sat down and decided to order some pizza for each of them.

"Okay fellas. Our order is on the way. Now what's going on?" Jeongin asked. They all looked at him. "What's going on?" Seungmin asked confused. "Yeah has anyone got any kind of tea to spill?" He asked again. "A LOT MATE!" Felix jumped into the conversation.

Soon the conversation started from a student from Business section flirting with Minghao to the rumor of one of the professors being in a relationship with a student and then escalated to how the Union's system works.

"I wanna be a part of Union." Seungmin confessed. They were quite shocked after seeing the boy opening up to them. "I wanted to become a businessman, but my parents wanted me to be a doctor and that is why I'm studying M.B.B.S." "That is really sweet of you to think about your parents." Somi said.

Seungmin looked at all of them and sighed. "When I met all of you guys, I thought you were quite those rich kids who are a brat. But when you guys forced me to hang out with you, I realized the difference between you and others. I realized that you are different, and now I don't regret becoming friends with you. Now, you are the only family I have." He said and everyone on the table became quiet after hearing him and all stood up together and hugged him.

"Aww, my Seungminnie, we will always be together." Minghao cooed and hugged him. "So, after this heartful message I am going to confess something." He again looked at them when they settled down. They again looked at him and waited for him to continue. "Since I love my parents and Studying medical, I was thinking of starting a business too, and think about myself."

They all looked at him with smiles, "Don't worry Seungminnie, we will support and help you with this." Hana cheered. "Yeah, we will." Felix agreed. "We are your family broo." Jeongin said and soon all of them shared one more hug before parting away to devour the sizzling pizza that arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday arrived and Hana arrived in her classroom and greeted her friends. "You are late." Jeongin said. "Well, there is still about fifteen minutes for the class to start so I am not." She defended herself. "He meant you are late among us so today's coffee on you." Rose clarified.

Hana groaned and plopped herself down on the desk beside Seungmin. Suddenly they heard someone's voice announcing that the exam results are out. Some of the students in the class hurried out to see the board and their scores while other stayed including the group of friends.