Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV:

~~~ 20 Years ago ~~~

Five kids, four eight-year old and a ten-year old, were sitting on a bench and peacefully eating their ice-creams while crying. The reason- they are soon going away from each other with their parents due to some business reasons for a very long period of time. The twins are going to Australia, The Kim siblings are going to USA and little Minho is going to Japan.

"When will me meet again Hyung?" Little Jungkook asked from his only Hyung there. "I don't know kook." "Let's run away together." Jungkook said which received him a smack on the head by Chaewon, "And where are we supposed to find a place to live?" She angrily asked Jungkook. "Let's ask our teachers to take us with them. They always threaten us to take us with them when we don't listen to them." Jungkook happily exclaimed.

 This made him receive another smack and this time from his twin sister. "Are you nuts Kookie? They threaten us to take with them for a punishment and they will also give us a lot of work to do too." This made Jungkook finally shut up.

At the time of sunset, the kids stood up from their respective seats ready to leave for their home. They shared one last group hug and parted ways. 'I will again become alone.' Minho thought to himself. Everyone has their sibling with them to accompany but, Minho will be alone by himself. Everyone went home and promised themselves that they will never forget each other and will be in contact with each other and wait for each other to unite again.

~~~ 8 Years Later ~~~

The whole school cheered as their team won again in this year's girls' volleyball championship. All because of one person- Jeon Hana. The sixteen-year-old Jungkook cheered happily for his sister alongside their friend, who was Minho's cousin, Lee Felix.

The team hugged each other and went to change. Hana was going with her team too but was called by the principle to introduce her to the competing school's principle.

Finally, after a long period of time, she went to the locker room and decided to shower first. She took off her spectacles and grabbed her necessities and went to shower. while showering, she felt a flash of light, she turned to look at the direction, but she can't see anything properly due to the blurriness in her eyes. She felt someone's presence there and quickly dried herself without wasting a second and wore her clothes and dashed outside.

She grabbed her glasses when suddenly she heard the locker room's door shut. She hurried and opened the door to find no one. "There was someone and I'm sure of it." She mumbled and went inside to take her belongings.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

"Hanaaaaa!!" Rosé hugged Hana. "Congrats!! I knew it that you'll win!" She exclaimed happily. "Thank you Rosé!" "Let's go inside." They went inside and settled down in her living room. They played various type of games and enjoyed themselves a lot during the time.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

Monday rolled again and classes started. Hana looked outside the class and suddenly her mind wandered to the time when she felt someone's presence in the locker room. She suddenly felt a bit nervous. She admits that she was tired, but she wasn't hallucinating. If she is sure that there was someone there and she also saw a flashlight then it concludes one thing- someone has captured her picture when she was showering.

'This isn't a good sign. Everything in my life at home is already messed up now this new drama.' She huffed and then an idea came into her mind. 'I think I should use my parents' status and my own straight A student card to go to the security room and see the footage around that area.' She nodded to herself and waited for the day to end so that she can go there without any disturbance.

The day ended and she told her friends that she needs to clear some of her doubts from their science teacher. She wondered on the way who might do this kind of thing to her. She doesn't have any kind of beef with anyone, nor did she have to do with other's problems. But this is something which will harm her, and she needs to take action first before someone else takes it.

Suddenly her steps come to a halt after she hers someone's voice. It was coming from an empty classroom. She peeked and saw two boys and two girls standing and a kid was in front of them and crouching in front of them. She opened the door loudly and all four of them turned around to show their faces. Suddenly a light bulb went off in her mind and she got the answer of the previous thoughts and question she was asking herself.

'Found the culprit.'

*************************************************

Guess who it is?

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth