Chapter 18

3rd Person's POV:

After saying that he clutched tightly the metallic rod in his hands and raised it but before he could hit her, someone kicked him hard. He fell on the floor and looked back only to see someone he shouldn't be seeing at this time, the devil himself- Jeon Jungkook.

Suzy, Jaebum and Minjee stood there in shock. They were just recovering from the revelation Chanji has done about him liking Hana and now there stood Jungkook with the angriest expression ever on his face.

Jungkook was one of the good kids of the whole school, but you don't want to get on his bad side as it will harm you. He loved his both sisters more than he loved anyone else.

Jungkook looked at his sister and he felt his heart break. She was a total mess, torn clothes, bruises, blood, etc. His blood was boiling and all he could see was red. He held onto Chanji and started punching him furiously.

Seeing Jungkook's beast mode, Suzy, Jaebum and Minjee slipped away from there without getting noticed. Felix and Rose arrived too and their P.E. teacher arrived on the scene too after hearing the commotion.

Felix and their P.E. teacher, Mr. Martin separated Jungkook from Chanji, who was laying on the ground passed out. Soon, a few teachers were called too at the scene and Hana was quickly escorted by Jungkook to the infirmatory. He wasn't letting anyone near her and was crying continuously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The parents of Chanji and Hana were continuously glaring at each other. So does Jungkook and Chanji. Chanji had a busted lip, several bruise all over his face with a black eye (given by Hana) and a broken arm meanwhile, Jungkook stood there with absolutely no injury at all. But Hana was still recovering.

"So, Mr. Jang can I know why you bullied Ms. Jeon?" The principle finally asked sensing the tension in the room. "I didn't bully her!" He retorted. "Stop lying! you-" Jungkook was cut off by his father's hand rising in the air signaling him to stop. "Let him continue son." He calmly said and glared at Chanji with a straight face.

Chanji shivered under his gaze. The same gaze that Hana gives with a straight face which shows no emotions and provokes a person to cross their limits which he is going to do now.

He composed himself and said, "They both are framing me. I did nothing wrong." "Then why were you in that room and my daughter was heavily injured?" Mrs. Jeon said." Chanji gulped. "I was just passing by, and I saw Hana in the room all bruised up, so I went in there to help her. There was a rod which I think the person used to beat her and I was just lifting that to put it away from her so that she doesn't gets scared, but Jungkook got the wrong idea and started to beat me and the rest you know." His statement made his parents look at him in sympathy and the principle turned to look at Jungkook and asked to explain his side.

"I- I" Jungkook was at loss of words. True he hasn't seen Chanji doing anything and only let his inner thoughts take the control of his own mind. He was thinking back to when he bumped into that junior who looked very scared and Jungkook asked him to fetch Felix and Rose.

"See! You did wrong with my son. Mr. Kevin, please suspend him right now." Mrs. Jang sneered. Mr. Jeon looked at her and then at the principle. "Go on suspend him if you can." Mr. Kevin was at a loss of words. No one wants to mess with the Jeons, and even if in this situation Jungkook seems to be wrong, he knew he can't suspend him.

Mr. Jeon stood up and looked at Chanji. "I'm sorry kid that you have to go through this because of him and thank you for showing you care for Hana. But I think you won't mind if I ask you something, right?" He asked staring at him.

He visible gulped and nodded. "Why was there an inappropriate picture of Hana in your mobile phone?" Chanji's soul left his body at this question. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and his legs felt like falling.

"What? What kind of picture? Chanji what is he saying?" His mother enquired him. The three Jeons looked him dead in the eyes. He knelt, "I'm- I'm s-sorry sir. I-it w-wasn't cl-clicked by me." He confessed. His action left his parents in a more confusing state. "Mr. Jeon what is this about." Mr. Kevin finally asked.

"I found out that someone has an inappropriate picture of Hana which was clicked when she was in the bathroom, and it was none other than him and he, along with some more idiots, were bullying her and before you ask, yes I do have proof." He took out his phone and dialed someone and after a few seconds, the door opened and in came, Choi Yeonjun.

Chanji gritted his teeth and looked at Yeonjun who smirked at him. After Yeonjun told them the whole story, Mr. and Mrs. Jang were ashamed of their son's misdeed and they agreed to transfer him to another school and soon after the other culprit's parents were called and informed about the whole story.

Mr. Choi was in utter confusion whether to believe his son or daughter. But in the end, Suzy was suspended along with Minjee and Jaebum whose parents didn't believed in others and trusted their own kids more than others.

A few days passed and Hana was recovering and also was happy about her four bullies finally leaving her life. Everyone in the school came to know about the whole incident but some looked down on Hana. She became a target of everyone and was insulted many times. She felt insecure many times because of them. But her brother Jungkook was there with her whole time with her two more supportive friends Felix and Rose.

~~~ Two Years later ~~~
Two years passed with the blink of an eye and today was the day, when she is going to USA, for studies and finally become a doctor. Her whole family was very happy about her decision to support her family. They praised her a lot and also felt proud of her for being so kind and selfless. While everyone was happy and smiley, there was this person, who felt proud yet disappointed of Hana's decision for choosing family and not her,

'I hope she will not regret.'

*************************************************

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth