Chapter 55

Longest Chapter Ahead ;) with the final Plot Twist

3rd Person's POV:

Hana walked inside the mansion and hour later, the time she said to come. She was following the maid, who opened the door for her and let her in. She took her to the farthest corner of the whole house. She gulped nervously, she prayed for everything to go like planned. She saw the maid opening the door and glanced at the two well- built body guards on both the sides. One was following her as well.

The door opened and she saw a dark staircase. The maid entered and Hana again followed her inside. They reached the end of the staircase and Hana saw that is was dark painted with dark paint and dull lights illuminated the are as well. Hana noticed that if they were properly illuminated and if everything was a bit refurbished, if would look like an apartment inside. She counted while walking that there were four rooms in total and Hana knew that they all must have been tied up in either anyone of them, or in all of them. The maid stopped at the last door and knocked on it, "She is here." The door opened and she nudged Hana to enter inside.

Hana cautiously stepped inside, with all her guards up and saw some people inside and couldn't control the scowl that appeared on her face. In front of her were- Namra Choi, a smirking Suzy, Chanji, her uncle Minjun, her aunt Seoyoon, Aeri and Seojun.

"What a pleasant surprise, my beautiful niece." Seoyoon cheered happily. "Bitch." Hana snarled at her, and she pouted playfully. "Aww Hana. You hurt me. This is not how you called me when we were not in front of your parents." Hana rolled her eyes. "I was not an adult at that time, that is why I called you, witch. But now, I'm a fully grown adult so bitch suits you more." Seoyoon chuckled. "Whatever, you are also not less than that. You appear to be an angel, when in real you were just a bitch like me."

Hana shook her head. "I don't pretend to be an angel, because I am. And coming on that bitch part, I can be a bitch if I want to. I am not like you at all, you are just a filthy woman, who can go to an extent to hurt and betray her own family just for money. I may be a bitch, but I ain't like you." Hana said and looked at the others and then Chanji. "I completed my side of the deal, now your time." He smirked and stood up. "Let's go."

He held her wrist and dragged her out. Hana felt him slipping something in her hands and she questioningly looked at him. He winked at her in return and signaled her to follow him. She followed him and then glanced at her hands and saw that he slipped a small pen drive in her hands. She secretly smiled and slipped in inside the pocket of her jeans.

He opened the door and stepped aside to let Hana enter. She entered and after seeing the sight, felt like crying. Tears brimmed in her eyes when she saw Minho tied by chain on a chair and was beaten up badly, he had blood coming out from his head, lips, side. He looked very pale as well. Chanji entered and slowly closed the door as well. He pushed her more towards him.

While Hana's eyes were scanning him, she heard someone's whimpering. She looked on the side and her jaw dropped. She saw Yeonjun, all beaten up brutally. He looked even paler than Minho. From the fresh blood around him, Hana concluded that he was beaten not too long ago. She turned to Chanji and shook him by his collar. "Why did they do this to him? Why?" Teras were brimming in her eyes and Chanji looked away sighing. "Talk to them."

Hana first approached Yeonjun as Minho looked unconscious. "Yeonjun? She called out and he gave no response. Hana went near him and touched his shoulder. He flinched by the sudden touch and opened his eyes. When he saw a teary Hana in front of him, he felt his own tears falling out. She hugged him, "Who did this to you? I will make sure to pay them back." She said to him.