Chapter 40

3rd Person's POV:

After the lunch, Elder and Seokjin walked outside after their greetings. Hana sighed and was soon engulfed in a hug by Jackson. Hana patted his back. "It's okay. You're free now." She assured him. She didn't knew how much happy Jackson was feeling.

Hana passed a request to Union for kicking Jackson out from the organization. Since she was still under Union, she can do such type of requests to kick their butler and ask for another one. So, she basically kicked him out from Union, to hire him as her own personal butler, who is under only her and loyal only to her.

Jackson broke the hug and then dragged Hana out with himself. He felt too happy because he was going to stay alongside her. They went back to the hotel in time to get ready for the party.

"Hannaaaa~" Somi greeted her friend and hugged her. Hana wished her happy birthday and they, along with Rose, went to sit at bar leaving the boys behind, talking among themselves.

"So how are you guys doing?" Rose asked. "Good." Both Hana and Somi replied. They continued to talk with each other, and the conversation soon drifted off to Hana's dating life.

"OMG, seriously, did you just give up after only two dates? Come on girl keep on going out whenever you feel like." Rose said while taking a sip from her drink. "Hey guys, I'm going for a minute, I need to meet them." Somi said pointing at a girl, who was waving at her. Rose's phone rang, indicating that someone was calling, and she excused herself, leaving Hana alone.

Hana was looking around, observing the surroundings. She felt some sit next to her. "A glass of whiskey." The guy ordered to the bartender. He seemed the same age as her. He was quite good looking as well. His sharp features were quite attractive. Hana was observing him. He seemed somewhat familiar to her, and she was wondering where she saw him.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He said while smirking a bit. He turned towards Hana and his expression changed after seeing the look on Hana's face. He noticed that she wasn't admiring him, she was staring at him in confusion. He cleared his throat to gain her attention. Hana shook her head and looked away.

Now it was that boy who was staring at her. He admitted she was quite good-looking and attractive. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." Hana said and looked at him. He chuckled and said, "Using my words on me? Interesting." He took a sip from his drink and looked at Hana again.

"Have we met before? You seem familiar to me." He asked. Hana raised an eyebrow and responded, "I don't know. But you also seem familiar to me." He nodded. "Well, I'm Hwang Hyunjin." He said while smiling and extending his hands for a handshake. "Oh, I'm Jeon Hana." Hana smiled slightly and shook his hands.

"Jeon Hana." He repeated the name. Suddenly a light bulb went off in his brain and he snapped his fingers. "WAIT! You're Minho Hyung's childhood friend?" He asked with big eyes. Hana looked around and dragged him towards a corner by his collar.

"How the hell do you know Minho?" Hana enquired. He smiled and said, "I'm his friend." He said and Hana nodded, thinking. "I didn't know Minho had a friend who was a Hwang." Hana said and looked at him. He gulped, "Well we are not on talking terms as of now. We were quite good friends back in Japan-" "OH! You're that Japanese friends of him. WAIT A MINUTE!" Hana looked at him bewildered.

"What the hell? What are you doing here? Are you trying to steal me from my Minho as well? Look boy, you're late and I'm loyal to my boyfriend. Stay away." Hana was about to walk away but was held by Hyunjin. "Listen sweetheart, I admit you are quite my type but, I don't steal someone else's." He looked her in the eyes and then realized something.