Chapter 35

TW: Mention of Drugs

3rd Person's POV:

After meeting Hana, the elders and Jiyeon came out, and without wasting a second, others rushed in. They saw Hana peacefully sitting on the bed while resting her back. She looked at them and smiled. But at this moment forget everyone, Jungkook eyes teared up after seeing her. She had a bandage around her forehead, a cast on her left arm, many small bandages on other parts of the body and filled with bruises.

Jungkook looked at her and Hana shook her head. He hugged her and started to cry. Hana rolled her eyes knowing how much of a crybaby her brother was. She looked over to others and her eyes met Minho's who was looking at her with hurt. She smiled at him, and he looked away.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked while sitting on the couch in the room. "Better." She replied. "I heard you asked to do them stiches on the back of your head without sedating you?" Chaewon asked. "Yeah, I did." Felix scoffed and looked away. "But why you did that? It would have hurt much more than it already was." Jungkook asked.

Before she could say anything, the door opened and Hyunjin walks in with a flower bouquet in his hands. He went to Hana and hugged her. "I was worried for you." He said after breaking the hug and handling the white and yellow daisies to her. "Thankyou." She said while sniffing the flowers.

The others watched the two of them as if they didn't exist in the room. Hyunjin looked at them and said, "Oh, you guys were here too, I'm sorry I didn't notice you all." Chaewon looked at him with a scowl that was matching with her brother's. Jungkook stared blankly and Minho was looking with fire in eyes, despite the calm expression on his face.

After a few minutes, Chaewon and Taehyung left leaving Jungkook, Hyunjin, Minho, Felix with Hana, alone. They all were just quietly staring at either each other, or at something else or will start a small conversation with Hana, who seems to enjoy the awkward silence between all of them. "Why are you guys so awkward with each other?" Hana chuckled.

Before Minho could say anything, someone else entered. They all looked again and saw Yeonjun with Jackson. Minho looked at him and all the things he thought about his sudden disappearance came to his mind. He looked at him and for a split second, they made an eye contact.

"Hey Yeonjun! I was actually waiting for you." Hana smiled and Yeonjun smiled back. He then looked at the others and bowed at them. Jackson then advanced towards Hana and gave her a file. "She hasn't even recovered properly, and you are giving her work?" Jungkook asked annoyed. Jackson looked at him and then looked back at Hana who was looking at Jungkook.

"What happened, Kookie?" She asked him. He looked at Hana and mentally smirked and sent Jackson a look that clearly said, 'You are done.' "When you were inside, he restrained all of us to meet you. His guards even pushed me on his order to make me not enter inside the room." He said while sulking.

Hana looked at Jackson, who was already looking at her, "Well done for doing your job properly." Jungkook's eyes and Jackson's smile widened. But both the expressions were exchanged when they heard her next words, "But get those guards out of here, who pushed my brother. They were only asked to not let anyone enter; they were not supposed to push my brother."

After saying that, she went back to reading the file and Jackson went outside throwing a glare to Jungkook. "What are you doing, Hana?" Minho asked to get her attention. He was shushed by Hyunjin, who got a deadly glare thrown at him. "Hanaaaa." Minho said to gain her attention, which he finally gained.

"Yeah?" She looked uninterestingly. "What are you doing with that file?" Felix asked. "It's actually the file that states the whole incident regarding the accident that happened yesterday." She answered. She then looked at Yeonjun. "What about the person who owns the other car?"