Chapter 42

3rd Person's POV:

Two years and nine months passed. And in total three years and nine months passed. Hana was doing quite well in life. Since she collaborated under PR Corporation, her company grew even more larger. Now she doesn't only have branches in Thailand, but in many other parts of the world like USA, Canada, France, Singapore, Japan, Germany, Hong Kong, China, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Mexico and the list will increase next year as well.

With her talent and hard work, she became the youngest share holder and board member in PR Corporation. She was one of the only members of the higher ups that was liked by all the members of the board. She not only grew her company big, but also grew closer to David Prathumwan as well.

David Prathumwan was a mystery to the whole outside world. He was a normal engineer but wanted to start a business of his own. He chose to become that because his family wanted to. After achieving what his family wanted him to achieve, he decided to follow his heart. He opened a small company named Prathumwan Foods, back in 1978, that manufactured noodles, ramens and some other packaged foods.

The company started to grow, and the products were very much loved by the costumers and public. After ten years, the company started to do import and export business of food products as well, increasing its income and public demands as well. After a few years, he changed Prathumwan Foods to PR Corporation, which dealt with business managing with other companies signed under it (Similar to Union).

Since many businesses can't get themselves into Union, they started to sign themselves under PR Corp. The company started to grow larger and larger, when it reached its thirty-fifth anniversary, it became one of the top companies in Thailand.

But this is the story of only David Prathumwan's work life only. His personal life was a bit chaotic. He met his wife, Lita Prathumwan back in his university days. She was from a very well-known rich family, but he was from a middle-class family and that is why Lita's family didn't support their relationship. They both went against their families and married each other. That was the time when he started his business.

Seeing Lita happy with her husband, her family accepted them. They had a baby girl when they were in their late thirties and Prathumwan foods had its tenth anniversary, named Jane. Jane was a bright but calm kid. She was very smart and beautiful. She inherited beauty from her mother and brains from her father. She grew up and she had the same dreams as her father. She started to work with her parents in the company, when she turned twenty-five.

Everything in David's life was going amazing until one fateful night, when he lost his everything. The family was going to the mall, to do some shopping for Jane's wedding, (who was thirty years old at that time) which was going to be held the next month. They were at the main road, and their car crashed with another one. David, Lita and Jane were immediately taken to the hospital. David's butler Sam lost his life in that accident while saving his boss and his family.

Out of the three, only David made it. He would have died as well if it wasn't for Lita to donate him her heart for him to survive. Jane and Lita passed away, leaving him behind and all alone. Not only his private life, but his work life also started to have a down fall. The poor guy was seventy when his wife and only child passed, and he can't do anything. He felt numb inside and the company started to lose its value and was almost on the verge of bankruptcy.

It took him a lot to gather himself and he almost ended his own life only if it wasn't for Daehyun, who was Jane's butler to stop him. He encouraged him to gather himself and find the one who was behind all of this. He told him that this company was not only his hard work but Jane and Lita's as well. David mustered his courage, and he came to know that the accident wasn't exactly an accident, and there was actually someone behind this.