Special Chapter

(A/N: Thank you for loving this story till the end! Here's a special chapter for you all! Enjoy:)
_____________________________________

Minho's POV:

~~~~~ 16 Years Old ~~~~~

We came back to Korea for the holidays. Today's New Year, and I'm missing Hyunjin. I'm feeling double sad as his mother is very sick and he won't be able to celebrate Christmas happily, nor I will be there to cheer him up.

I sighed when we reached the Jeon's mansion. I got out of the car and followed my parents. We all celebrate every new year together, Lees, Jeons and Kims. Every year, there is a rotation for who is going to host the small celebration and this time it's Jeon's turn. We went to the backyard where there were chairs layed around, campfire lit up and a lot of decoration was done as well.

I saw that Kims were already there. Jungkook waved at me when he spotted me. I waved back and approached him. We shared a hug and then I hugged Taehyung Hyung as well along with Chaewon. "Minho!" I heard a honey like sweet voice and turned to see, Hana. She ran cutely toward me and hugged me. "I missed you!" She cheerfully stated. "Me, too."

She smiled at me, and we all kids sat down and started to play within each other. Jungkook offered me a tissue when we were done eating. It instantly reminded me of Hyunjin. I took the tissue and then excused myself from there. I walked a bit further and sat down on a bench while looking at the beautiful sky.

"It's pretty. Isn't it? The sky." I heard again that honey like voice and turned my head to see Hana standing there while looking at the sky just two steps away from me. "But you're prettier." I mumbled loud enough for me to clearly hear it. "What?" She asked now looking at me. "Did you say something?" She came and sat down beside me. "No, I was just agreeing with you." She nodded.

"So, how's life going on?" She asked and I smiled. "You won't believe but I made a friend." She chuckled at that. "I believe it. And what's wrong?" She asked me, making me a bit startled. "Huh?" "Don't huh me. I know something is up with you. You were out of it ever since you came. I know that something is bothering you." I sighed and told her everything.

"Trust me, Minho. Life never gives you only sweet fruits, sometimes it can be sour or overripe. But you should not mind it too much or let it change your interest or love for fruits." She smiled at me. Oh gosh, she's so pretty. Wait, I have a crush on someone else, but we can have more than one crushes as well, right? But won't be it cheating? No, I'm not in a relationship, so this is not cheating. But her words really calmed me down a lot.

"Thank you, Hana."

~~~~~ 19 Year Old ~~~~~

Okay, now where is Hana? Didn't she promise me that she will come to today's match? Guess I'm not the favorite person in her list of priorities. I sighed, when I missed another goal, which led the medical team take the ball and goal.

"You okay, Buddy?" Jungkook approached me when we were on the half time. I nodded. "Just feeling a bit off. I will try my best, don't worry." I smiled at him and he smiled back hesitantly, taking note of my mood. He went away when the coach called him. I sighed and looked down pouting, this is getting frustrated. Why is Hana not here? Maybe she was late or maybe I haven't spotted her.

I immediately started to look in the crowd, now more precisely. My eyes met with the beautiful eyes of the girl who was wearing red. How can someone be so pretty? It seems like she was looking in my direction and we looked at each other. I smiled and waved at her. Her eyes shone brightly, and she waved back at me, giving me a thumbs up. This is it; I'm going to win this match for you Jeon Hana. "Now, I know about my true feelings for you."