Chapter 26

3rd Person's POV:

Next day arrived and the second last day for Minho. He was tossing and turning in his room because a lot of things were consuming his thoughts.

"What shall I do?" He took his phone and looked at the message which was sent to him by Felix himself which read as, '9th Day Arrived Happily :) ' which made the boy's anxiousness to rise even more.

He layed on his bed for around half an hour more and then a sudden idea strikes him. He got up from his bed in the speed of thunder and hurriedly went to his bathroom to get freshen up and took a bath as well. After taking a shower, He went downstairs and hurriedly poured some cereal and milk for himself. Which thing comes first? Lee doesn't Know but poured the thing he got his hands on first.

After the fast and furious breakfast which made him receive criminal-offensive and bombastic side eyes from the other four members of the house he rushed to his room and locked the door and continued to do something. After a few hours, he rushed outside his room to somewhere else- Lee doesn't want anyone to Know.

Around 4 p.m. in the evening, he went to check on Hana in her room with a charming smile on his face. He felt nervous but didn't show it. To execute his whole plan in the right way, he sent (more like kicked) Jungkook and Chaewon out on a date. Warning them that they will see their own dead bodies if anyone of them stepped a single step here before 10 p.m.

And about Taehyung, he asked him to go out too, but he denied and thought of chilling in his room. So, he locked the poor boy in his room and gave him strict warning on how to be obedient for once and don't come outside before 10 p.m. He gave him lots and lots of food, snacks, games so as he doesn't feel abandoned and doesn't come outside for food or anything or to disturb him.

He took a deep breath and knocked on her door and received a 'come in' from inside. "Hey Hana!" He smiled and looked at the girl who smiled in return. He saw her doing the painting of his current rival- who is his one of the most beloved cousins- Lee Felix. His father's younger brother's younger son. (Don't blame on me if you lost some braincells.)

"Hey Min!" "How much time will it take for you to be done?" He asked the girl. "I don't know around one hour or so." She says looking at the beautiful smiling painting of Felix which was almost done (according to her) and only details on lips, skin and eyes were remaining which doesn't seem to be done in an hour.

He mentally patted himself for completely distracting all the possible distractions from him including his other friends too- especially Han Jisung- who has a habit of asking and calling him weird things at weird times.

He once called him at seven in the morning when he was getting ready to go to university just to ask him "Hyung, why the deliveries in a ship called cargo, but in a car called shipment?" He once even called him at three in the morning to ask him, "If one teacher can't teach each subjects, then why is one child required to study each subjects?"

He sat on her bed and looked around the room and his eyes met with Hana who was eyeing him curiously that why he was behaving exceptionally weird today. He smiled at her, and she gave him a serious look and asked, "What happened to you today?" "Nothing" he beamed at her.

She walked closer and checked his temperature with her palm. "I'm okay. I'm telling you. Wait? You care for me? Aww." He teased her. She turned from him hiding the blush that crept on her face and went to continue her painting. "I don't care for you, I am a soon to be doctor and if you fall sick, you will be a pain in ass and that too, in my ass." She deadpanned.

Minho chuckled and layed on her bed to let her complete the unfinished 'Felix: The Human Chicken' painting. He didn't realize but he fell asleep on her bed which was so fluffy and smelled just like her not realizing that he has a plan to accomplish. After around 7 p.m. or so, he woke up like a princess with the ringing of phone indicating that someone is calling.