[5] Sinister plannings

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

It has been about a week after me and Elliott went to a walk and he hasn't contact me after that

It has been about a week after me and Elliott went to a walk and he hasn't contact me after that. I wonder if he is mad at me for leaving him so suddenly. But I had my reasons too. I mean Levi was so freaking sick, it is not like I will not go to see him just because I went to a walk outside with a man that I barely know much about. Levi will always be my first priority no matter what.

Speaking of Elliott reminds me how he fired Mrs. Clinton. After he fired her, things in the bakery are going pretty smoothly and in peace. The employees are much more happy and satisfied now. I mean, why wouldn't they be? Mrs. Clinton was literally like a devil in the form of a human being.

But now that Elliott is the new owner of the bake- actually screw that. He was always the owner of it. But anyways, he treats the employees much better than Mrs. Clinton used to.

However, I did notice one thing which is, there is always a black car outside the bakery right when I am about to leave it. It seems pretty odd and not gonna lie, creepy too.

Anyways right now, I am in my apartment, sipping away a mug of hot chocolate. Today is my off day which means I finally got a day to rest, thanks to Elliott. He made a new rule about a closing day on Saturday.

And I absolutely love it.

I was scrolling through my phone when an article popped up in my news feed. The headline went like, "Is Elliott De Luca the richest CEO and youngest billionaire to ever exist? Read to find out".

My eyes shone in curiosity as I clicked the notification, making a popping sound emit from my phone. I knew Elliott was rich, but didn't know he was a freaking billionaire.

Wait if he is a billionaire, why does he come to such a obscure bakery.

Shaking my head, I started reading the article and found out he owned many companies, restaurants, hotels etc. He also allegedly owns more than 20 mansions, each one in a different country.

I scrolled further and saw the word 'illegal' written. Before I could read more, my loud ringtone rang across the quite apartment, making me flinch.

I look at the caller's ID and to my utter surprise, it was Elliott who called me.

What the heck?

I thought he probably already forgot about me, just like everyone does. At this point, I am genuinely confused about why this extremely rich and handsome man is still willingly friends with me.

Hesitantly, I pick up the call, not ready for any social interaction.

"Hello, sweetheart."

I heard his deep yet calm voice. It was so calm that it even made the calm oceans shy away in embarrassment.

With a timid voice, I replied, "Hey, Elliott." Ugh curse my stuttering. His voice is enough to make me stutter out of fear.