Three: The Searchers.

Later, Ashleigh had already checked the firetruck and was walking the streets looking for Christopher...

"Chris! Christopher! Christopher!" She shouted.

She continued walking, and luckily, most of the water had gone back to the sea.

She breathed heavily, staring around her.

"Christopher! Has anyone, uh, seen a boy in the water? Come on. Hey! He's got brown hair, glasses, yellow T-shirt... have you seen a little boy?" Ashleigh asked, staring at a group of people.

"No, I'm sorry."

Ashleigh panted heavily, seeing a man's body floating in the water. She closed her eyes and took a step forward, and she saw Christopher's glasses.

 She closed her eyes and took a step forward, and she saw Christopher's glasses

She grunted, walking over and untangling them and holding them in her hands. She placed them over her head.

*20 minutes before the first wave

*20 minutes before the first wave...*

A man and woman walked into the pier...

"Really? You wanna do this here?"

"Might as well end it where it started, right? Scene of the crime, where you said "yes." He said.

"I can't tell if your romantic nostalgia is adorable or just sad."

"Five years, Stace. We've come full circle. Literally. The metaphor alone is..." He tells her.

"Look, Max, we're here to sign divorce papers."

"And we will. No hard feelings, no drama, but... why not remember where it began in the first place, right?" He asked.

"End on a high note."

"Yeah. This is for all the marbles." He tells her.

They stepped into a cart on the Ferris wheel.

"The view's still amazing."

"It certainly is." He said, staring at her.

"And you're still just as bad at flirting as you were back then."