Eight: Malfunction. Part Two.

Ashleigh grabbed Eddie, pulling him around the corner and putting a hand over his mouth...

"So are you the one who saved him or the one who almost killed him?" Ashleigh asked, scoffing lightly.

"Both." Eddie murmured.

"What the hell, Eddie?" Ashleigh asked, staring at Eddie.

"Can we talk about this later? I need to go before..." Eddie said.

They then heard sirens wailing.

"Before the police show up?" Ashleigh asked, shaking her head and removing her jacket.

"What are you doing?" Asked Eddie.

"Saving myself the trouble of having to bail you out of prison, I can't believe you, Eddie. Put this on until the cops leave." Ashleigh tells Eddie.

Eddie stared at Ashleigh, grabbing the jacket.

They stood outside behind her car, seeing the paramedics wheeling the guy into the back of the ambulance.

"Thanks." Eddie mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to lie when I call the hospital to make sure he's okay. You knocked his nose into his brain, Eddie. He ain't okay." Ashleigh says, scoffing loudly.

"Look, I did my best to help him. I'm the one who called 9-1-1." Said Eddie.

"How long have you been fighting here? And don't lie, Lena told me." Ashleigh muttered.

"She had no right, but promoter saw me at the junkyard fights a few weeks ago and offered me a shot. Pays pretty good." Eddie says.

"That's not why you're doing this. Please tell me you're not that stupid, Eddie. You've got a kid at home. Fighting was supposed to be a healthy outlet, not an obsession." Ashleigh said.

"It's not. Just got out of hand tonight." Eddie muttered.

"I'd say. Tell me, that hit to the nose, was that a lucky shot? Or had he dropped his hands?" Asked Ashleigh.

"Tap out or knock out. Those are the rules. He didn't tap out." Eddie says.

"Because he was so punch drunk, he couldn't even lift his hands to freaking protect himself, Eddie! You think he should've had the presence of mind to tap out? Eddie, you seriously need to talk to someone." Ashleigh mumbled.

"You know what? Save the lecture." Eddie said.

"Ungrateful. We're not done talking about this, but I've gotta go home because Maddie, Chim, and Buck think I'm in the bath." Ashleigh murmured, walking away and climbing into her car.

The next morning, Hen was sitting outside at the table, and Athena walked out, setting her drink in front of her...

"It's quiet around here. Where is everybody?" Hen asked.

"Oh, Bobby found the ice rink in Van Nuys. Ge wanted to teach May and Harry how to skate." Athena says.

Suddenly, Hen burst out laughing, and Athena joined in.

"I can't believe you didn't go. You didn't wanna see Bobby's ice dancing moves?" Asked Hen.

"Girl, I am not interested in any athletic activity that requires a parka."