CHAPTER TWO

They entered the mansion quietly. Their footsteps echoed to the quiet foyer. The house screams luxury. Marble floor, high ceiling with huge chandelier hanging perfectly. The foyer is wide and shiny, and a grand staircase in the middle. There are doors on the left and right. Build tilted his head to see what's inside the door on the left side. A living room. He was about to look for other details when he heard the knight speak.

"Lord Wichapas, please stay inside the mansion while we are checking your territory. We will give you an update once we secure the safety of the area."

"Alright. Make sure my home is safe." The man eyed Build with a smirk.

"Yes, Sir. We are taking our leave now." The knight bowed down to him and left.

The foyer is enveloped with silence. The feeling of anxiety started to creep Build's inside. He needs to leave. His father probably knows now that he left the house. Build doesn't want to think about the punishment he will receive once he's home. He was about to speak when a man walked in from the left side door, holding a tablet in his hand.

"Sir, lunch is ready. But your brothers are not here yet." He said and switched his sight to his master's company. His eyes widened immediately when he saw who it was. "Khun Jakapan?"

Build looked at him without blinking. He knows me. Shit!

Wichapas raised an eyebrow to his assistant. He tried to think who this person beside him could possibly be. All the people around him know the man except him. He's a son of an elite as what the knight said earlier. So, why did he steal a bag of bread and run like a thief?

His assistant looked at him with questioning eyes but didn't ask anything. Prem is shocked because the Lord he was serving, who hates the thought of meeting and being acquainted with the elites, is now standing in front of him with one of the elite's sons.

"He'll be joining us for lunch. We'll wait until the little brats come. Where are they actually?"

Build panic. No. He cannot stay any longer. Everything will get even messier if he stays.

"I think they are out of the territory again. They might be here soon. I will tell the maids to add another plate for Khun Jakapan. Excuse me."

"You don't have to." Build tried to stop him. "I need to leave now. Thank you so much."

Prem, his assistant, stopped and looked at them with confusion.

Build slowly faced the man beside him and bowed his head. "Thank you for today, Lord Wichapas. I'll be taking my leave now."

In an instant, Build is out of sight. Leaving the confused Prem with the Lord who's wearing a blank facial expression but gleaming eyes.

"You know him?" Prem asked.

"No." Wichapas answered without leaving his eyes to where the man went earlier.

"So, why are you with him? Where did you see him? Did you go outside the territory?" Prem couldn't help but to ask. His deep curiosity is winning because it was the first time that the man was seen with an elite.

The Lord tilted his head slowly to look at his assistant with narrowed eyes. "Are you interrogating me?"

Prem flinched and bowed his head. "Of course not, my Lord."

Build made it to his home panting and all sweaty. The Lord's house is way too far from his. And he has to run from there. He quickly got inside and was already in the middle of the stairs when Aunt Praya spoke.

"Where have you been?!" Her voice was in deep panic.

"Is Dad at home?" Build asked with the same expression.