AUTHOR'S END(?) NOTE

Saved By You has ended and I know it's not how you wanted it to be.

This story was just intended to heal myself from everything that had happened. My longing for our boys was diverted into making my own world with them. I decided to share the story to others in order to bring ease to what we are going through before. I didn't expect that there would be people that would love the story and I know there are people who don't like this kind of story. But I write for people who like my work and if it makes them happy, I am happy too. Please always remember to be kind to each other.

Most of all, I am glad and forever grateful to Bible and Build for giving me the inspiration to go back to my dreams. They are a big influence to me and to my dreams. They lead me back to my happiness that I lost for several years. I will stay with both of them forever, together or not. I am so proud of where they are right now and they deserve all the best things that happened, that are happening and will happen to them in the future. I love you both so fvcking much.

And of course, I am so thankful to you, my bebis, for making my dream of writing something like this come true. Your reactions and comments really brought happiness to me and always give me courage to write more. Every time I read your comments, I always feel warm because I know there are people who appreciate my work. But I have to end the story as it feels like I am losing my real intention for the story– to give peace and fluff to all of us. I want this story to be our comfort despite what is happening in the real world. And it feels like I will be jumping into more angst if I continue.

But I want you to know that I just want a reset. So, as Saved By You was already closed, I want to tell you that I'll be dropping the book two of Wichapas and Build's story. 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑻𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒔 will start very soon and I hope you support me once again.

Thank you very much and see you again very very soon.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒,

𝑵𝒂𝒎

White Tulips and Daisies - https://www.wattpad.com/story/371063206?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=nam_fics_