AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, everyone. I hope you are all doing well.

This is not an update as I am still over the moon about the concert last Saturday but I feel the need to write this.

This story is my escape to reality and my healing. I built this world with love and longing. Writing this made me feel that everything is okay. I was able to express what's on my mind and share it with you. Having readers and seeing people enjoying my work really makes my heart warm. I am so glad that there are still people who feel the same way as mine for them.

I respect both of the actors in their chosen path. My love for them had never lessened even a bit after everything that had happened. I respect their decisions and will try my best to support them as best as I can. They are still my favorites, together or not.

In line with the recent news, I would like to inform everyone that this story will continue. I will follow the same storyline as we started but I need to make some changes to some scenarios as respect to one of the character references and his new partner. The story flow might be a little bit faster but rest assured the quality will be the same.

I need to finish the story earlier than expected because I used their real names and I want to avoid issues regarding their new careers with the scenarios I wrote and I will write in the future. I am trying to avoid conflict and I hope you understand. Therefore, I am still in the middle of making a decision whether I would write another story with them as inspirational characters without using their names or not. If I have come into a decision, I will let you know.

We all have different reactions about what is happening and what was about to happen but never forget to be kind and patient. We have different ways of coping with heartbreaks and disappointments but always remember to think, act and speak reasonably. Please try to avoid saying and doing things impulsively that may hurt our favorites and co-fans, either same fandom or not. Respect should always comes first.

To finish this, I would like everyone to know that we are still on the same boat. We still love the same people and I will stay where I am. So, see you on the next updates but give me some more time.

Love,
Nam