CHAPTER SIXTEEN

It has been five days since Build last heard from Wichapas. He can't help but to worry. Build tried calling him through his phone but he never answered, even the messages. He tried calling Prem to ask about him but the man only said that his master is quite busy. Build asked if he could pay him a visit but Prem said he requested not to get visitors for a few days. It was very unusual. Build hasn't received any message from him since that night.

Build recalled the last moment they were together. It was a pleasant night to start with. They are both dressed up beautifully and the moment was captivating. Not until they started to dance and get intimate. Wichapas hurriedly sent him home and left as fast as he could. After that, nothing else. Since that night as well, Build started to have occasional stomach ache which sometimes accompanied by headache. Maybe he was just too worried with Wichapas. Maybe the pain is caused by his stress thinking of what could be the reason for his sudden actions.

"You're leaving?" His father asked during breakfast.

"Yes. I'm thinking of visiting the mansion today." Build answered, pertaining to Lord Wichapas' mansion.

"I haven't seen him these days. Is he busy?" His father continued eating.

"He's quite busy these days, that's why he can't pay a visit. I'll tell him you miss him." Build joked.

His father laughed a little. "You're the one missing him, why are you pointing it on me?"

He still can't believe his father agreed to their relationship easily. The day his father and Wichapas had a talk, his Dad never asked him about anything. In fact, he never heard anything whenever he left the house aside from the 'where are you going?' question. He knows his father is greatly protective of him but when it comes to Wichapas, he's too loose.

"Do you feel better already? Does your stomach still hurt?" Aunt Praya asked with worried eyes as he heard their conversation, putting the newly baked muffins on the table.

"I feel fine, Auntie. Don't worry." Build smiled at her.

"You should visit a doctor, maybe. Let's get you a check up." His father said.

Build shook his head. "There's no need for that, Dad."

"It's been days since you have that occasional stomach ache. You should get checked." His father stopped eating and looked at him, full of worry.

"You should not worry about me, Dad. Besides, Aunt Praya's tea always makes me feel better. I'll tell you when it gets worse." Build tried to convince his father.

The older man just looked at him, trying to communicate with Build through his eyes. But the younger one just tilted his head to the side and let out the puppy dog eyes he always used to coax people around him. He heard his father sighed and got back to eating.

They heard a laugh from Aunt Praya. "I know you'll lose." looking at his father.

"He's always like that when he wants something." His father continued eating.

"Like what? Hmmm?" Build tilted his head from left to right playfully, annoying his father.

"Stop being silly and eat. I baked a lot of muffins. You should bring some to the mansion. The kids will love it." Aunt Praya told him laughing.

"See? You're taking his side now. I thought you're worried about him?" his father looked at the elder.

"Sssshh! Eat. Your car is waiting for you outside." And Aunt Praya left them.

"Did she just indirectly tell me to leave? Am I not paying her enough to respect me?" his father looked at Build, who's currently suppressing a laugh.

"Maybe she's fed up with us. Give her a vacation." Build suggested.