CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Build stood outside his father’s office. He’s walking back and forth, waiting for them to go out. His father invited Wichapas inside his office and didn’t allow Build to come inside with them. His father even instructed the housemaids not to disturb them. Build trusts his father and Wichapas, of course. But he can’t help getting worried. What are they talking about? Is it serious that he's not even allowed to hear them? He tried pressing his ear on the thick door. Nothing, he hears nothing. He went back to waiting. Aunt Praya tried to coax him to relax and just wait in the kitchen but Build declined. Though he's telling himself that nothing's going to happen, he wants to be as near as possible if something does. It was nearly an hour when the door opened. Build perked up from sitting on a wooden chair near the door. He saw Wichapas walking out of the room, looking at him with a smile. With knotted eyebrows, Build hurriedly walked up to him.

"What did you talked about?" Without hesitations, Build asked.

"That's a secret." Wichapas answered, a smile never leaving his lips.

Build squinted his eyes. "Where is he?" He tried to look over Wichapas' shoulder to look for his father but the door was closed.

"He said he's busy. He also said he's mad at you for spending the night in my house."

Build rolled his eyes. He knows his father is not really mad. Wichapas can't help but be amazed once again with Build's attitude. He reached out and wrapped his arms around him. Build jolted, a bit surprised with his actions. Though he felt dozens of butterflies playing in his stomach, he decided to set aside the feeling.

"What's wrong?" Build said, voice muffled as he was trapped between Wichapas' biceps and broad chest.

"Nothing." Wichapas kissed the top of his head. "I'm just happy."

Build moved his head, tilting it upward to face him. His arms already wrapped around Wichapas' torso. "Because?"

"Because I have you." Then he kissed his forehead, a sniff kiss.

"You're acting weird. What have you talked about, really?" He's still consistent in trying to gather information.

Wichapas let out a small laugh before kissing his forehead agaid. "So persistent."

They walked back to the driveway where Wichapas' car was parked. Build keeps asking about what they had talked about but Wichapas is consistent with his answer, saying it's a secret.

"Drive safely." Build said as Wichapas opened the door of the driver seat. 

"Of course. I'll see you again." Wichapas reach out to him again.

Build held his hands before stepping closer. "Text me when you're home."

"I will." Wichapas kissed his temple.

Build tried looking at Wichapas' eyes, reading his mind. But Wichapas immediately looked away upon seeing Build looking at him intently. He felt a pinch of worry. Wichapas looks fine. Like he said, he looked happy after going out of the room so the talk definitely went well. But why does he look worried now?

"Are you alright?" Build asked.

"Yes. Just thinking about the loads of work I have to do at home." Wichapas smiled again.

"I'm sorry for taking a lot of your time." He felt guilty now that Wichapas mentioned it. Build had been getting his attention since yesterday and he knows his work schedule is affected.

"No, don't say that. You know I love to be with you." Wichapas intertwined their fingers. "I like it when you're near me,love."

Build stopped. He looked at Wichapas with questioning eyes, heart thumping louder. He was caught off guard by the endearment.