CHAPTER THIRTY: FINAL CHAPTER

Build woke up late, very unusual. Build usually wakes up the same time Wichapas would because he always feels it when his partner would slip out of the bed. But today, Build took another hour of sleep before he got up. He sat up from the bed, taking his time to wake up from daze. Maybe because they are in a foreign place that's why he overslept and was a little dizzy. They are in the place where P'Than worked before. This is Build's dream place. He wanted to see where his brother lived for a long time.

*hachoo*

Or maybe not. He rubbed his nose. It's itchy and a little clogged. He's sick. Not a fever, luckily, but the cold made him light headed, dizzy and lost his energy early in the morning. He slipped off from the bed, went to the bathroom and was ready to go out without changing his sleepwear, he's not planning to go anywhere today. The humidifier is on but it's cold so he grabbed the throw blanket on the couch inside the room and covered himself. Build went out of the room, sniffing and rubbing his nose. He went straight down the stairs looking for Wichapas. Build found him in the living room, reading a book. He looked through the glass wall and observed. It's not raining outside but it feels so cold.

Wichapas looked up when he felt someone coming down from the stairs. He saw Build, wrapped in a blanket, nose red and hooded eyes. Something was wrong.

"Good morning." But Build answered with a sneeze, standing at the end of the stairs. Build looked at him with pout and puppy dog eyes, non-verbally telling him he's sick. Wichapas can't help but smile. He's even cuter right now. He can't explain the feeling but it's so soft.

He put the book on his lap upside down to keep the page he was reading and opened his arms, beckoning Build to come over to him. Build complied with heavy steps. He dropped his body beside Wichapas and buried his head on the man's chest. He felt warm hands wrapped around his body.

"Cold?" Wichapas rubbed circles on his back. Build nods. "I will open the fireplace and get you a cup of tea."

Build moved. He lifted his legs and brought his knees to his chest before snuggling more to Wichapas. He raised his head and buried his face on the side of the neck. "Don't move." He said, breath fanning on Wichapas' skin.

Wichapas let out a small laugh. "My big baby is sick and clingy, I see." He raised his hand and started massaging his head lightly, he knows it will help.

Build lets out a moan of satisfaction. Wichapas picked up the book using his free hand and started reading again.

"The kids?" Build asked and then sniffed. He is really annoyed with the fact that he can't smell Wichapas because of a clogged nose even though he is this close to him.

"Phi Than brought them to the lake." Wichapas answered, still looking at the book while the other hand continued caressing his head.

Silence covered both of them. Nobody moved away and Wichapas is pretty sure Build is dozing off because he started to feel a long and steady breath. Wichapas looked at his partner. His mouth is a little open, he's breathing through his mouth. Wichapas kissed his forehead. Upon feeling the warm lips on his skin, Build groaned, acknowledging the action.

Wichapas lips never left his forehead while saying. "You need to eat something warm, I think."

"Later. Just stay here." He answered in a whisper, eyes still closed.

Wichapas kissed his forehead again and went back to reading. Build dozed off completely.

After several minutes of silence, the house was interrupted with the sound of laughter. Phi Than and the kids entered the front door. Wichapas tightened his hold to Build to make sure he didn't wake up due to the noise, and good thing he didn't.