Chapter 25: "Homecomings"

Shoto escorted Momo back to her home, the streets bathed in the gentle glow of the streetlights. Along the way, they shared an emotional connection, forged through their recent experiences. Unspoken words hung between them, a sense of mutual support and understanding.

As they neared her doorstep, Shoto paused, his gaze filled with sincerity. "Momo, I want to apologize. I know that this journey has put us through a lot, and it's not over yet. But I want you to know that I'm grateful to have you by my side. You've been an anchor in these stormy times."

Momo met his gaze with a soft, understanding smile. "Shoto, there's no need to apologize. We're in this together, and I'm grateful to have you as well. We'll face whatever comes our way, just like we always do, as a team."

Their shared determination to overcome the challenges that lay ahead was etched in the depths of their gazes. With this understanding, they parted ways, knowing that they were stronger together.

When Shoto returned to his own home, he couldn't help but check the latest news on All Might's resignation. The impact of the Symbol of Peace's decision sent ripples through society, leaving Shoto feeling as though the world he knew was shifting.

Upon reaching home, his worried sister greeted him with concern, inquiring about his whereabouts over the past few days. Their conversation was cut short when a loud noise echoed from the house gym. His father, driven by an insatiable desire to maintain his position as the number one hero, was once again letting his frustrations manifest in the destructive form of his training equipment.

Shoto watched his father's relentless pursuit of strength with a heavy heart, knowing that he had achieved the top spot at the expense of others, even his own family.

The following day, Shoto's sister showed him a letter that had arrived in their mailbox. It was from their teachers, announcing an upcoming home visit. Shoto's curiosity deepened, but he didn't have much time to dwell on it.

Momo received the same letter, and soon, the teachers arrived at her home, where they discussed a new boarding school system aimed at keeping the students safe. Their proposal was to have Class 1A live together, forging stronger bonds and maintaining a secure environment in these uncertain times.

As the discussion unfolded, the prospect of living with their classmates added another layer of complexity to their already intricate lives. Both Shoto and Momo contemplated the changes that would soon come their way, understanding that the path of a hero was not without its share of challenges, both inside and outside the classroom.