Chapter 36 "Recipe for Chaos"

The dormitory buzzes with excitement as Class 1A decides to embark on a dual adventure – a cooking night followed by a movie marathon. The common kitchen turns into a battlefield of culinary chaos as students attempt to showcase their cooking skills.

In the Dormitory Kitchen:

Momo: "Alright, team! Let's make this cooking night memorable."

Jirou: "Just as long as it's not memorably bad."

Mina: laughs "I can't promise that."

Katsuki: grinning "Watch and learn. I'm making my explosive chili."

Izuku: "Explosive chili? Isn't that a bit... dangerous?"

Katsuki: grinning "Only for those with weak taste buds, Deku."

Shoto: calmly chopping vegetables, a faint smirk "I'll handle the salad."

Jirou: "You sure you won't freeze it by accident?"

Shoto: smirks "I'll do my best."

Momo, taking charge, plans a menu that ranges from delicious to disastrous. Shoto finds himself struggling with the intricacies of chopping vegetables, while Mina accidentally mistakes salt for sugar, creating a salty surprise in her dish. Laughter echoes through the kitchen as unexpected flavor combinations emerge.

Momo: tasting Katsuki's chili, raising an eyebrow "It's... certainly explosive."

Katsuki: smirking "Told you."

Mina: adding sugar to her dish, looking puzzled "Sweet and spicy – my signature move."

Izuku: confused "Uh, Mina, that's not sugar, it's salt."

Mina: wide-eyed "Oh no..."

Katsuki: smirking "You just seasoned it differently. Improvise."

Jirou: watching the chaos, shaking her head "I'll stick to music; cooking's not my forte."

Once the culinary capers conclude, the class gathers in the common room for a movie night. Choosing a film becomes a hilarious ordeal, with debates over genres and preferences. Despite the initial chaos, they settle on a compromise, embracing the diversity of their tastes.

Transitioning to Movie Night:

Momo: selecting a movie, a mischievous glint in her eyes "How about a classic romance?"

Katsuki: grimacing "No way. Action or nothing."

Mina: suggesting, a playful grin "How about a rom-com with explosions?"

Izuku: "Explosions in a rom-com?"

Shoto: calmly "Compromise. We can watch both."

Jirou: rolling her eyes "Fine, as long as there's good music in the soundtrack."

As they huddle together with blankets and snacks, the movie marathon begins. The room fills with laughter, commentary, and occasional debates about plot twists. It's a night of shared experiences and bonding, proving that even the simplest moments can strengthen the ties that bind Class 1A.