🔰💠 001 : FIRST LOVE💠🔰

"Sometimes love blossoms, or it just decays."
(THE PROLOGUE WAS SET IN THE FUTURE! ALL CHAPTERS INCLUDING THIS, WILL BUILD UP TO THE PROLOGUE, AND AFTER THE PROLOGUE, THE STORY WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE EPILOGUE!)

(So this is in the past currently, when everyone was children..)

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱

.Xiao Zhan sat in his room, silent, staring at his watch, its almost 7am...he sighed, tired of sitting around and doing nothing, he hopped up out of bed, and Played some games on his phone.

The reason why this morning was so boring was because he was home alone, and had to go to school on his own...without his big sister to help him!

"Im gonna call Cheng-a, i bet he's having fun in Shanghai.." Xiao Zhan said sadly, he wished his family took him as well.

{PhoneRings}

"What? You miss me already? You ugly donkey."
Xiao zhan already knew whos voice this was!...

"CHENG-AAA!!!!!! I MISS YOU!" He said, happily.

"Did you not hear me? I just-" Xiao zhan Cut him.

"IS IT FUN IN SHANGHAI? HOW IS 大姐?" (Da jie jie, meaning big sister.)

"Shes fine, now dont call back!" Zhuo cheng said, annoyed.

{Call ends.}

"Ugh, im so sleepy." he gets up and gets ready for school, he wears this:

" he gets up and gets ready for school, he wears this:

(He is in 10th grade.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(~WANG YIBO P.O.V~)

Carman lee: "GET UP! NOW!" She yelled, sick of him skipping school for being 'too tired' or 'lazy'...she valued her son's education more than anything else.

Hai kuan, Yibos elder brother Shook him, and yibo slowly woke up, he woke up with his usual Angry Glare, his face was a bit red.

"Cant you see im getting up, old woman." He whispered the last part loud enough so she could hear it, he quickly ran off to the bathroom.

"YOU!-" she scoffed, storming off.

Zhang bai jia was already at school, she was an early bird, she got up at 5:30AM while her siblings and parents got up at 6:50AM, but yibo got up at 7AM

~~~~~The bathroom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yibo Got ready very very quickly, and he left his house on his moterbike at 7:26AM.

This was his uniform: