🍹🤍005: PROBLEM?🤍🍹

🍹🤍 Problem? 🤍🍹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈Four Days Since The Accident≈

"BoBo, are you feeling any better?." Zhan asked while he sat Yibo up off the hospital bed to put glass of water to his mouth.

"Mn."
Wang Yibo replied, holding an ice pack to his forehead.

Zhan looked at yibo sadly.

"What?"
Yibo asked annoyed.

"nothing... doctor said you can go home today."
Zhan Said while Fake smile was on his face.

Yibo Look at him with Suspicion "Why are you here? You are mad at me

"Why are you here? You are mad at me."
He said.

"Dont be stupid. You got into a car accident, what is wrong with you? Of course ill be here."

"..."

"How did you even get in accident in the first place?!"

"I was angry."

"For what?!"

"Because of you."

"Are you crazy? Dont blame this on me."

"Its your fault, i got angry because you were angry at me for something stupid, and Its not my fault that you're so sensitive." Wang Yībó replied.

"Sensitive? Its not my fault you have anger issues and cant control them." Xiao zhan said. He felt hurt because yibo was calling him sensitive and stupid, and just being overly insensitive and dismissive of his feelings.

"I dont have anger issues!" He yelled at zhan, that was pure anger issue at its finest

"why are you yell at me?" Xiao zhan asked calmly, which only infuriated yibo more.

"You think your funny huh? Is this amusing to you!?" *He said, snatching xiao zhan by his shirt collar.

"Nobody is laughing. Calm down." This offended yibo because he registered it as being demanded to calm down.

"Is that a command?" Yibo said in a threatening low voice enough to scare a devil.

Zhan felt a cold chill down his spine, his hands trembling as he removed yibo's grip from his shirt.

*Yibo just kept quiet, but he continued to glare at him, with a deadly stare.. He was still extremely angry at Xiao Zhan.. And his head hurt even more, from the intense stare he shot zhan.. *

*And Yibo, let out a tired sigh, as he slowly looked away, from Xiao Zhan.. He felt like he didn't even want to bother arguing, with him, anymore.. Yibo would usually keep the argument going, but this time, he was just too tired, to keep fighting with him.*