💉🪦015: WANG ZI XUAN!🪦💉

(Sadly only 2K words...)

Yibo and haikuan both looked down at the servant with their eyes darkening, the servant was panting and sweating from running, he showed a nervous expression on his face, he was also carrying a tablet in his hands.....this was going to be either very good news or very bad news....what did the footage show?

"What did it show?! Show us!" Yibo demanded, getting out of haikuans embrace and rushing over to see the tablets footage.

The servant gave the tablet to Yibo, as Yibo took the tablet from the servant, haikuan moved closer to yibo to watch the footage as well...and what they saw was shocking to say the least...

Yibo and Haikuan both watched the security footage that was gathered from cameras all over the outside of the compound....they saw in crystal clear image the woman responsible for xiao zhan's condition....

The woman they saw was very familiar to Yibo, but he could tell that Haikuan didn't recognize her....she had long black hair, wore a dark purple dress and she stood outside of their compound with a malicious smile, as she stared at the camera.....Yibo felt like he had seen this person before but he couldn't tell from where....

"Who....who is this...?" Yibo asked in a firm but still shaky voice, unable to conceal the worry he felt, his mind started racing, he tried to think of the person in his mind......

"Zoom in." Wang yibo ordered.

The servant zoomed in on the woman, her facial features were now seen, she looked very familiar to Yibo....he had seen her before but he couldn't think of where.....he continued to remember...as this felt like a case of deja vu...Yibo's eyes widened and Haikuan could tell he recognized this woman....

"Wang zi xuan!" They both announced in disbelief.

Yibo's memory finally connected....he realized where he had seen her before...he couldn't believe what he was seeing.....Haikuan's face filled with fear and anger once he recognized the woman they had found in the security footage...

"Wang zi xuan did this?....I can't believe it....Why?...why her?...she's harmless!..." Haikuan exclaimed, his voice filled with disbelief.

"Not as harmless as you might think, She and her mother apparently organized a plan to get rid of xiao zhan, and then you, Second young master, Yibo...We picked up on the audio and heard while she pushed xiao zhan off the roof she was on the phone with her mother, And she mentioned about finally getting rid of Xiao zhan, Wang Yibo's weakness...and Then going to kill you." The Servant said with a serious expression.

Yibo's mouth fell open, he felt paralyzed by this news, Haikuan's eyes widened and he felt the blood rushing to his face....if this was true then everything about their current situation made sense now....that explained how xiao zhan was pushed down off the roof with such an ease......

"What did her mother say to her?" Haikuan exclaimed, looking for confirmation, he needed to know everything.

"Not sure, it must have been discussed before she entered the mansion." The servant replied.

"And, she also drugged xiao zhan." The servant continued.

"WHAT?..." Yibo and Haikuan's eyes widen once again....this news made them feel a lot of anger....this was the final thing they needed to know....it was truly shocking......Yibo immediately knew what this meant....they had been tricked....tricked by Wang zi xuan and her mother....they both felt betrayed by their "friend" and were unable to conceal their anger.

"Haikuan, i've been a dick to xiao zhan, even worse, i ruined his life, how could i make it up to him?.." yibo said with his head hung low.