🌩️🥃009:RUNAWAY...🥃🌩️

Wang yibo walked down the hall towards the living room, his facial expression was not one of joy or happiness, but of despise for zhan.

He sat in a small chair located near the long couch in the living room, he fixed his glasses on his face and crossed one leg over another.

Many servants talked amongst themselves about why their young master was so damn irritated and enraged.

One bodyguard spoke up.

"Sir, what should we do with him? Kill him?.." One bodyguard asked, and Wang yibo Immediately shot that bodyguard in the forehead, that bodyguard collapse to his death.

"Kill him?" Yibo said as if he did not understand that one bit.

"KILL HIM?!" He said once more.

"Shut the hell up, and get from my face, ALL OF YOU!" Wang yibo yelled when he heard the 'kill him?' Line, all servants and bodyguards leave from there and go home for the day, Wang yibo sit upright in his chair and sigh, and fix his glasses while looking up at a strange door dangerously.

"Bring him out here." Wang yibo demanded in a low, but cold and terrifying voice.

One of wang yibo's personal bodyguard that cannot leave, tries to speak up, but Yibo Cuts them.

"But sir, he is inj-" one unlucky person muttered, getting cut.

BANG!!

"Good for nothing..." Wang yibo whispers, while massaging the area between his brows, and slowly getting up, and approaching the door that he was previously staring at.

Once wang yibo open the door, silent crying is heard from a corner, There Lay Xiao Zhan, backing away from yibo..Crying silently, Not Crying from the pain of the glass cutting him, but fear for his family..

Wang yibo is ruthless and dangerous, and can kill with his glare..he has no mercy for anyone, and will do whatever he has to do to get what he wants.

Right now wang yibo is in a bad mood, due to his jaw being broken, and anger issues, so he decides to take it out on Zhan, the one who broke his jaw in the first place, he usually always beats Zhan in his rage, but this time is different, yibo seem way angrier than usual.

Yibo Hold xiao zhan up in the air by his neck, choking him, Xiao Zhan scratch yibos fingers and hands so Yibo Loses his grip, but he doesnt even budge.

"give me one reason i shouldnt kill you and your entire fucking family right now.." he says extremely coldly, his grip tightening as xiao zhan Turned Blue a little.

" he says extremely coldly, his grip tightening as xiao zhan Turned Blue a little