Chapter 5 - Jealousy, Jealousy

I rush to get clean and put on my suit for tonight. I decide on some light makeup for my face and I slick my hair back aiming to have a wet hair look. I look at myself to make sure I look presentable and I rush back to Wanda's door in anticipation of seeing her in that red dress.

I knock and hear her voice telling me to come in. I open the door and I see her standing there. I swear I forget how to breathe and I almost pass out. As I stare at her, she also stares at me, now with her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"Wanda, my love, please don't look at me like that because we will never make it down to the party." I plead as she lets out a giggle.

"Detka, you look absolutely stunning. I can't help but gawk at you."

"My love you don't want to know all the thoughts I have of you right now." She gives me a knowing look and a smirk appears on her face. She pulls herself close to me and wraps both her arms around my neck.

"I promise you can take this dress off of me after the party...if you behave."

"Ugh fine. I will behave, but let's go so we can leave the party as soon as possible." I say as grab her hand and drag her out of the room. Her laugh brings a smile to my face. As we get to the hallway she wraps her arm around mine and I lead her to the party.

We never really come to this side of the compound. They have their business meeting and press conferences here. I see all the cars outside as we pass a hallway with glass windows and enter the ballroom. It looks very similar to the one back at the Avengers Tower but just a bit bigger.

As soon as we enter the room it's as if everyone stops what they are doing and looks towards us.

"Everyone I present to you, Y/N Hill, better known as Yellow Sapphire, the new leader of the Young Avengers. Who, of course, is being accompanied by the other half of this power couple and fellow Avenger, Wanda Maximoff. Let's give them a round of applause." Tony shouts into a mic and I feel myself getting nervous. Everyone begins to cheer and I look over at Wanda. She has a big smile on her face and I know she was in on this.

"I guess this can make us even, but no more secrets after this, ok?" Wanda whispers in my ear and I just scoff as I shake my head.

"Yes my love, I promise no more secrets." I whisper back in her ear and I kiss her on the cheek. I lead her down the stairs as everyone around us keeps clapping.

"Y/N congratulations to you and let's get this party started!" Tony shouts once again in the mic and everyone cheers.

As Wanda and I make our way down, I get congratulated by many people that I do not know, but I thank them anyway. We finally make our way to the bar and find Yelena on the other side of it.

"What an entrance you both made. You both cleaned up nice."

"Aw thank you Yelena. You look amazing, yourself. You don't give many compliments, so I will cherish that one." Wanda says and Yelena just shrugs.

"You know, you are just like your sister. The last party I attended she was also taking a bartender's job." We all look at the bartender standing beside Yelena and he just gives us a tight lip smile. Yelena turns and rolls her eyes at me.

"Do you want me to make you something or not? It kinda looks like you need it. I guess Witchy here was able to keep the surprise from you."

"Wow did everyone know this party was for me?" I ask as I turn and look at Wanda then at Yelena. They both nod in agreement. "Well, can you make me something with vodka? Please." Yelena just nods.

"I am happy for you Y/N. Congratulations. I much rather take orders from you than Stark or Rodgers, well when he used to be here." Yelena says as she pours me a shot.