Chapter 11 - Clarity

Wanda's POV

"Now we must go." Loki says and I watch as he stretches his arm at me waiting for me to take it. I turn to look at the security camera hoping that when Y/N sees this, she will understand that I am doing this for her and to bring back Nat and Yelena. I turn back and walk towards Loki to grab his outstretched hand. He pulls me into a portal and we arrive in another facility.

"I will keep my word Ms. Maximoff. Let's go see the two famous Widows." He begins to walk down a dark corridor and I follow closely behind him.

"So are you trying to use me to lure Y/N to you?" I ask trying to get to the root of his plans. If there is one thing I know to be true, Y/N will not stop until she finds me. I just hope that by then I will be able to figure out what all this is about and stop it.

"That would be a good plan, wouldn't it? Alas, that is not my intention. I do not lie Ms. Maximoff, I do feel that you and I would be a great team, but I know your heart belongs to her. So, you will help me convince Y/N to give me the stones." I scoff.

"Why would I do that? You really are crazy."

"Crazy? No, no Ms. Maximoff. I just possess knowledge and when I share it with you, I know you will be on board. For now, let's set these two free." We make one last turn and we arrive in a detainment area.

There they are. Nat and Yelena are both lying in different cells and they look like they have been tortured and hurt. I run up to Yelena's cell and pound on the cell glass. Yelena is taken by surprise and quickly gets up and I can see Nat coming towards the glass as well.

"Witchy! What...what are you doing with him?" Yelena asks as she furrows her eyebrows and looks at Loki.

"Wanda, what are you doing?" Nat also asks as Loki arrives by my side.

"She has decided to be my witch for your freedom. I would call it a fair trade."

"Witchy what is he talking about? Where are the others?"

"I need you two to listen to me. We are getting you out of here and Loki is going to send you back to the compound. Please tell Y/N I am sorry."

"Wanda, you can't do this." Nat says in a saddened tone, but I can see her trying to analyze the situation. She knows there is more going on and I am counting on that.

"Witchy..." Yelena stares at me waiting for me to finish explaining.

"Loki will leave Y/N alone. I have to do this." I say trying my best to sound convincing. I know that if I try and talk to them in their mind, Loki will know.

"You know you can't trust him, Wanda." Nat says and the alarms begin to blare.

"Well, that is our queue. As I stated, I have kept my word. I don't really have the energy to deal with other widows right now, so sorry for cutting this short." Loki says as he opens the cell doors. Nat and Yelena come running out ready to take down Loki, but I stop them with my magic.

"Witchy you can't be serious right now. You are going with him?" Yelena says as I have them frozen in place. I give them a sad look and quickly turn my attention to Loki.

"Open a portal to the compound." I demand and he just looks at me trying to read if I have ulterior motives. "Open the portal Loki." He reluctantly gives in and a portal appears next to him. I see the outside of the compound, but Loki stares at me waiting to see what I will do. I lift Yelena and Nat and send them through the portal. Loki immediately closes it and opens a new one.

"Shall we?" He asks, once again stretching out his arms toward me. I hear the widows running in and I quickly take his hand. He guides me into the portal and we arrive on the other side of it.