CHAPTER 22

✨ CAMERON'S POV ✨

The first thing I noticed as I woke up was the pounding in my head. It felt like a thousand horses were galloping in my head.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to look around but it was so dark that I couldn't see my own hand. I played unconscious and waited for my captors to show themselves but after a while, it became clear that I'm alone here. I cautiously stood and moved my body, it seemed like nothing was broken. 

Light was pouring in ahead and I walked slowly towards it. 

A cave, I was in a cave in the middle of nowhere in the forest. 

A twig snapped behind me. I grabbed the nearest branch and swung. A beautiful cat like creature was sat there,stareing with that big blue eyes that were contrast to his white fur. 

A baby, he was a baby of the creature that was outside the hag's hut. 

The witch, not the hag. 

A Timbuk. The baby Timbuk was licking his paws but was cautious of my movements. 

"Hey baby. Can you tell me the way to get out of here? I'm lost." I was  officially mad as I was talking to a baby when what I needed was to leave this place and get out of the jungle.

Or at least try to do something other than follow the girl like a lost puppy.

"What a day is this! The great General of the undefeated kingdom talking to a baby Timbuk like it is his baby." 

I whirled around but there was no one around. 

The surrounding was quite, a little too quiet. All the insects have gone silent. Even the wind and the rustling of the leaves froze, as if they all were waiting.

A feminine laugh reached him, like the wind was the messenger that has delivered the sound. Like the waves of the sea makes the eternal sweet voice, the laugh felt like a sothing balm on his burned soul. 

A breath touched his earlobe but before he could turn completely, it vanished. 

He kept rotating, looking for that voice again.

"Looking for me Cameron?"

He froze. 

There, on the top of the cave sat the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

She sat on the rock with her turquoise hair flowing on the fantom wind. Her clothes, the same colour as the reefs that float on the surface of the water, her fingernails were colored the same shade as the goldfish but the most beautiful thing about her was her skin. The color of the eternal deep sea, as dark as darkness but even more than that. 

"Who are you?"

My headache vanished like it was nothing compared to the pain of her beauty.

"I'm the game you have came to lose." She laughed. 

The only word that could define her was 'cavernous stygian.'

"Let us start, shall we?" She laughed again but now it was not sweet.

HEY GUYS.

THIS WAS SOO INTERESTING. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND RESPONSES. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT.