45 Pt. 3

Abel

Ari's arms wrap around me as the hot water rains over our bodies. Our mouths rush anxiously into each other and I bite her bottom lip, drawing out a short breath as she feels the sting of my teeth before my tongue runs over the spot to soothe the pain.

I didn't know how things would go this weekend.

I didn't plan on sex happening, but I also didn't think it wouldn't by the way she's always pushing for it despite me telling her to wait.

But I made it to her birthday, a few hour shy of it and that makes me feel a little less immoral.

Now the main issue is that she's one of my students. Not that she's a seventeen year old student.

Ugh, how fucking twisted am I?

I lost count of how many times we've fucked since last night. She's almost addicting, I just don't want to stop and I don't think she does either.

Best sex I've ever had and it's with my student.

Too late to feel bad about it now.

With one hand on her ass, I slide my palm down and quickly lift her thigh as I back her to the wall. She moans in anticipation as I reach between us, running my fingers between her slick folds.

I feel her fingers trace the edge of my jaw, her forehead resting on mine as I slowly slip a finger into her.

She hums against me, my thumb rubbing her clit as my fingers continue their pace. "Abel."

I lick my lips at the sound of her saying my name through her pleasure. "Hold on to me, baby."

"I need to feel you."

I wanted to make her come first, knowing I would combust in just a matter of seconds as soon as I slid in and felt her tight walls encasing me.

I love when she begs me. Who am I not to give her all that she asks for?

I want to give her whatever she wants.

All that she deserves.

To be the only man on Earth ever to do so.

In one swift movement, I lift her up so that she's the only thing between me and the shower wall. She guides me in so quickly, I almost lose it, but I bite my lip to hold off.

She moans beside my ear, drowning out the sounds of the rushing water as her fingers begin coursing through my wet hair.

We went from the shower to the bed, to the floor, and to the bed again.

"Ari..."

"Yes?" Her lips press into my bare shoulder and she lays her head there.

"As much as I've loved fucking you, I don't want to spend your entire birthday just having sex." I laugh and she smirks at me.

"I mean, I'm fine with it." She chuckles. "But what else did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking we could actually spend some time at the lake. Maybe go kayaking if you want, or even just take the boat out."

"Boat?"

"Yeah, what good is a lake house without a boat?"

"That honestly sounds really cool."

I smile at her, pulling her in for another kiss. She doesn't let it deepen, placing her hand on my chest and lightly nudging me back.

"Abel," she starts, "this week has been the highlight of my life. I don't think you understand how much you've done for me. You've been an angel, taking me out of such a dark world. I love you so much for that. For being you and for always being true to yourself and the things you believe in. You're everything I want to be in life. I just hope I can repay you in some way."