27.

** song of the chapter is Like That by Sleep Token. For whatever reason the app kept shutting down every time I tried to upload the link**
—-

  His hands are greedy as they grope at my skin, nails digging into the soft flesh as my head throws back in ecstasy. He trails his mouth along my neck, slowing down as he approaches my ear. Letting out a throating moan he begins to drive into me, the force causing me to bounce against the pillows beneath my head.

In and out

In and out.

It's a quick and melodic tempo that fills the atmosphere around us like a sweet symphony of skin marrying, the sounds erratic and arousing. My eyes roll back as he drives further in, I can feel my nails digging into the mattress beneath me as I let out a groan.

"Fuck" I'm breathless and just above a whisper, careful to not give us away to whomever still occupies the condo.

"My pretty girl" Noah praises as he plants a soft kiss against my lips.

My back arches, pushing me off the bed as he continues to slam into my weakened core. The sounds of our sticky skin connecting and disconnecting bouncing off the walls as muffled grunts fall from our slightly agape mouths.

He needs to stop trying to comfort me when I am sad, that's how we always end up in this situation. How we always end up tangled together and creating what is surely the deadliest of all sins. He is blasphemy and I am a righteous sinner under his unholy hands.

He allowed me to cry on his lap earlier, and he was none the wiser as to why. When my eyes dried up I simply climbed off of him and shut myself away in my room and away from all the company that had gathered in the living room. I assume that Eli filled him, along with everyone, in on the entire ordeal, and he eventually made his way into my room. What first started as silent comfort was quickly lead into rolling around in the sheets.

He really needs to stop making a habit of aiding me when I am weak, it always leads to this and I can't stop myself from find solace under the covers.

My problems melt away when he's fucking me.

He's also a good listener when I need him, his ears wide open to take in all my woes. He's the best person to lean on when my mind is taking over and I am too weak to stand on my own. He is the light at the end of the tunnel that I blindly follow when I  find myself falling into a melancholy mood; feeling vanquished.

But he's even better where's he is at right now, hovering above and being attentive in a way no one else can quite master. Trailing his dexterous hands along my skin that pricks with pleasure. The way he throws his head back as I slide my lips along the soft flesh of his neck. The way his clammy hair feels against my hands as I grip palmfuls. Our mouths rarely leave each other, hungry for the taste we leave and greedy for more. Even as he slams his hardened member into my sensitive cunt, his mouth eats away at my own.

"I'm gonna cum" I inform him, as he continues to push in and out.

"That's okay, baby" he reassures as he finally snakes his tongue away from my throat.

In one swift motion he flips us around, I now am straddling him as he guides me to follow his motions. He bucks his hips a little more slowly, as I now take the lead and rise and fall onto him. My head throwing back as I feel my center burn with a tidal wave that's slowly rushing to my surface. My clit burning as the pleasure builds rapidly, and I feel his hand slide up my stomach and stopping to cup my breasts. He gives them a powerful yet gentle squeeze before taking my pebbled nipples between his thumb and pointer finger, giving them a pinch. That's enough to push me over the edge, and I can't help but let out a louder than anticipated moan that causes my throat to ache as it crawls up.