Entro 🥀

Best friend .....

Jeon Jungkook laughing loudly with his group of friends and  his elder brother Jin cooed to younger bunny face whom entered to the tree house meeting later and kept a kiss on his chubby cheek while scrunching up his nose for younger smell

Jeon Jungkook laughing loudly with his group of friends and  his elder brother Jin cooed to younger bunny face whom entered to the tree house meeting later and kept a kiss on his chubby cheek while scrunching up his nose for younger smell .

" Did you guys give him alcohol ...?" Jin takes younger to his arms and asked from his friends furiously but younger chubby hands covers elder's  mouth while hushing his brother with giggles.

" they didn't give to me hyung I took it ... don't worry I'm 18 years old now ..." Jungkook giggles like baby and crawls to jimin's warmth while moving out from his brother's arms .

" mom will eat my head ..." Jin taking younger's unconscious body to his arms from jimin and stood up from there for going back to their house .but he turned around to see someone's face from his six friends but he couldn't see him. It's non other than Kim Taehyung.

" where is he ....?" Jin curiously asked from Jimin but he didn't utter any word about Taehyung while watching at bunny boy face .

" you should take him home hyung ..." jimin kept kiss on younger forehead and told to Jin go home and even other friends also decided to went back there
houses early today .

————

" you are so heavy bun ...." Jin taking his brother to his back and walk down on the street to their house after the tree house meeting, but today meeting was canceled because Taehyung wasn't attended to it . And even though jin knew why his little brother drunk.

" hyung ....."
Jungkook tiny voice break the silence battle inside Jin's head but Jin didn't utter any word for him because he knows he can't handle up this situation.

" he's having girlfriend ..." Jin only wagged his head and hummed as he signaling to younger ,
His brother always listening to him .

" Am I that much ugly ....?" Jin continued the walk on dark street but didn't utter any words to younger boy because he knows he can't handle sober bunny boy in this time .

" hyung ......

Taehyung is my best friend...... know ..?"

————

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜.