Chapter twenty 🥀

He is not what I thought...

Jungkook hazy mind still blowing about  last night Taehyung's voice and even his head aches like a where it was hit on somewhere

Jungkook hazy mind still blowing about last night Taehyung's voice and even his head aches like a where it was hit on somewhere.

Jungkook lean to kitchen counter and pour water on his glass but sudden pain of his head made his eyes shut while unbalanced himself from standing,

But namjoon quick enough to catch fainting boy to his arms before hit the floor.

————

" why did you drink this much jungkook even you can't handle it..? "

Namjoon softly asked while giving glass of water to his hands .

Jungkook wonder why his namjoon hyung didn't tell about Taehyung's girlfriend.

Is he really ignore jungkook question because of jungkook's reality .

Jungkook's palms turn into fits and rest his head on the head board while closing his eyes for minutes.

" why bun ....?

" hyung did you lie to me? "

" tell me jungkook why should I lie to you?"

Jungkook's eyes twisting with tears but he still looks at najoom's eyes with painful smile.

" okay bunny then firstly tell me why would I lie to you ..?"

" is it because I like him and you .... Know he's having girlfriend.... Aren't you hyung ..?"

Namjoon inhale deep air to his chest and clear his throat for speak to jungkook but before Jin opened up the door and entered to the room with cold eyes .

Namjoon curled his arms near to his chest and stood up the bed for going back to his room . But before he walked out from there Jin said his name and stopped him in middle of the way .

" Wait hyung ...!

Both of you need to listen me ..."

Namjoon turned to Jin side and kept his both hands inside of pants pocket while staring at him with blue look .

" not now hyugi my head is paining..."

jungkook slowly covered his head and went inside the blanket .

" jungkook l know you like Taehyung very much and even I know something happened to you yesterday but I need to say Taehyung is not a bad person...

" what are you trying to prove jin...?" Namjoon's tongue pressed against his cheek and angrily looked at jin eyes .

" I need to .... Look I try to find my father and .... And you know how many times I've been failed to do that but I know one day I can do it because I trusted him I mean jinge family owner of Taehyung's father,