Chapter twenty three 🥀

It's not okay been your friend.....

Taehyung breath hitched when he saw white fluffy jungkook holding his brother like a baby and walk on alley to his side , but his confused eyes didn't caught by anyone

Taehyung breath hitched when he saw white fluffy jungkook holding his brother like a baby and walk on alley to his side , but his confused eyes didn't caught by anyone .

Taehyung curled his palm into fit ball and turned other side .
Taehyung thought if he emotionally blackmailed jungkook would stop this engagement but he was wrong because jungkook walking into lion's den without hesitation but only he holding purest eyes to himself.

Jin finally stopped the walk and gave jungkook's hand and lean to Taehyung's ear but he couldn't say anything when Taehyung smoothly reached to stage with jungkook.

Jin nervously walked down on the alley and waited until they exchanged their rings.

Whole family members , relatives and businessmen whom Mr Kim people stood up on there places when poem heard to them .

Jungkook's hand still holds taehyung's hand but when the Mr Kim brought two rings to their side jungkook hold turn on tighter on taehyung's hand.

" you can leave kook , I ... I never wanted this even I know you also so the already open you jungkook ..." Taehyung mumbling into jungkook's ear and give signal about full opened door on the hole .

Jungkook didn't utter single word but he picked up taehyung's ring and looked his eyes with collective expression.

" I need to obey my hyung ... he did very much for me then why wouldn't I .." Jungkook thought it inside his mind .

Taehyung picked jungkook's soft hand and put the ring while making whole hall based with claps and his hand gave to Jungkook's side while deeply giving warning glare to his face.

Jungkook's wobble fingers slowly put other's ring to his finger and made huge applause from everyone whom staring at new couple .

Taehyung didn't look at jungkook's face but jungkook all the time stared at their tangled palms and their rings .

their relationship only tangled up until jin fined out the truth it's not real love or anything because jungkook already engraved taehyung's last words. If jungkook be taehyung 's idol girl definitely there must be a chance to workout their relationship.

———//

After the ring exchange new couple went to the greeting the people whom respect their invitation, but jin eyes now searching Namjoon . Because he didn't see him during the ceremony time or after and early in the morning but before jin went out side from the hall he saw Namjoon entering the hall with a phone call .

" hyung ...?"

Namjoon cut the call quickly and give attention to jin ,

" where were you ..?"

" Taehyung going to leave tonight .."

Heavy sigh exhale by jin while breaking into heavy laughter.

" then that's it ... he's going to wicked of his grandpa and try to sort out his brother's disappearance and if his grandpa tell he's not whom one did it , or if say his father was the person whom did that , then Taehyung will kill him but later or whatever taehyung knows truth of his brother's disappearance made by his grandpa definitely later he will kill by Taehyung's...

So don't worry about his leave because he's going to make our work easy , however we have to wait and watch until Cold War ends with their own death.."

Jin venomous voice made namjoon afraid but he didn't utter anything because Taehyung prohibited him to talk about his own plans or anything with jin and Mr Kim .

Namjoon only shakes his head because he already knew jungkook's father no longer exists in the earth because Taehyung's brother already left here then how can he survived.

                           -🥀-

After the huge function jungkook finally did goodbye to his mother and brother before entering to Taehyung's car , but that was really hard time for little boy separating from his mother .

However taehyung's death glares made jungkook every single emotion bottle up inside his heart and get inside the car with heavy heart .

After minutes driving taehyung glances to Jungkook's sparkling teary eyes whom try to control cries .

" why want you to marry me jungkook ..? I know you don't like me from the beginning then why ? ... I gave you many chance to hate me and escaped from this obligation then tell me why ..?"

Taehyung clutching the steering wheel and angrily asked but jungkook didn't utter any of single word , because he doesn't know how to explain about this situation and his heart.

" you tell me why you didn't disagree for this marriage taehyung...? " Jungkook's voice painted with sadness but it didn't effect  to taehyung.

"I'm force to this moment jungkook I'm forced to marry you .... If I'm not to this some monster told me to take my precious person in my life .... And that's the reason I agreed on this fucked up situation.

I never liked you jungkook because I'm not interested in boys or even I never wanted to be with anyone... but disappointed and disgusted thing is someone made me to be with you . So never ever thought to be mine or anything else because our engagement and future marriage maybe resemble to only paper or those dumb little shiny things .." Taehyung looked his ring and said .

After huge explanation made car drew on deep and deep silent however Taehyung didn't mind where jungkook started at or how he felt because his mind already settled up with his leave .

————

Jungkook's eyes blurred with fresh tears, he felt go away from there and hide inside his own house bedroom but now he was too late for it , exactly Taehyung was correct because from the beginning Taehyung only like as jungkook is his friend and he never thought about husband part even Taehyung have his reasons to marry jungkook without love .

So what ever happened jungkook have to bare everything by his own because jungkook from beginning on his life know love is so cruel to himself .

———————-

Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜