Chapter thirty 🥀

What is this feeling.....

" why you drew eyeliners ..?" Taehyung's voice kind of makes jungkook look at him with curiosity eyes , but that voice hold some kind of power as well definitely it's waiting for jungkook's answer .

" why ..?"

" nothing else matter but this event not club event ..." Taehyung looks telling something but words hurts jungkook's heart little ,

He felt uncomfortable with everything, even now Taehyung also  making him uncomfortable, but Taehyung didn't give damn attention for jungkook's panic  .

" You need to breath jungkook ... just think about good times... 1.. 2.....3 ......4...." Jungkook tried to calm himself with those words but Jungkook's one sweaty hand finally tangled with Taehyung's hand and that's enough for Taehyung to understand jungkook's situation however his pride tells another thing .

Taehyung slowly take jungkook to his hold and gave tiny smooch on his fluffy hair,

Isn't Taehyung hurt jungkook minute ago and then why he tries to console jungkook with a kiss , taehyung's sudden action made everyone happy around him but Namjoon whom staring at them give curious attention.

Maybe taehyung's acting made him unhappy but little of Namjoon knew Taehyung also a human as well he is not that immature being when he met long time .

Jungkook's confused face slowly turned to Taehyung's face that time enough for both them met each other's eyes with many emotions and different expressions.
From jungkook side it's look like , why taehyung did that and other side of Taehyung actually that deep green eyes can't read because there have no emotions inside of it ,

Taehyung hold jungkook's hand and take him inside the of the party room area but whole the time jungkook's heart beating very loudly. Maybe it will hear for Taehyung .

Jungkook's pale look now turn into natural pinkish color and that's enough for Taehyung to consider jungkook's panic went away from him, but why Taehyung always gently and soft when jungkook beside himself, and why he felt uneasy feeling when  jungkook not give attention to his rude words and actions.

" after the press conference we can go back to the home so now on do what i said to you jungkook...!" Taehyung smiled softly and said it to jungkook but that words were holds some kind of ill treatment inside his voice .

Taehyung is pretending and give another level acting for his around people while snuggling and smiling at jungkook, but jungkook didn't confuse or uncomfortable because he knew all the things were pretending.

——-

After sometime later jungkook and taehyung went to the specific table where Mrs Kim sit .

" my baby ... why you guys got late ..?" Mrs Kim lovingly asked from jungkook when he sit near to her side  but before jungkook answer her question taehyung clear his throat.

" there was traffic eomma.."

" oh my gosh my baby looks so cute today ...!" She cupped jungkook's face and said without giving attention for his grumpy son .

" puff .. eomma also same ...!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and take out his phone what is ringing inside his pant pocket.

" who is that ...?" Mrs Kim asked curiously when she saw Taehyung silent his phone .

" grandpa...  he constantly calling for me to meet a special client..."

" whom ...?"

" don't know eomma.. but wait ...
Taehyung couldn't continue his words because someone tapped his shoulder .