Chapter ninteen 🥀

Words of hate .....

" what is this Kim Taehyung

" what is this Kim Taehyung...?"

Mr Kim shouted like a manic person and threw few pictures to his glass office table while making Taehyung's eyes roll back to his father within mocking glare.

" why were you rolling your eyes for me brat...?"

" can't you see your bratty little son fucking for the girl..."

Taehyung so close to touch Mr Kim's anger nerve and he doesn't know Mr Kim is cunning rather than Taehung
.

" yeah ... of course I can clearly see what you are doing... but Taehyung you are Kim company's next hire and part of owner so why the fucking hell you act like a rascal kid ..?"

" pff .. i have my own needs so I did it ..."

Taehyung didn't know his offensive going take the lead of his father's game and somehow his father understood Kim Taehyung changed up to something toxic .

" so I can offer you something very special my dear son ..."

Taehyung's  father said it loudly ,

" okay  then tell me later ..." Taehyung start to walk out from the room but before he walked away his father stood up from the chair and cleared his throat.

" if you need of man then settle down with someone, who can help you and make you satisfied...

Easy thing is that not whoring around like a mad man ."

" I'm not interesting for obligations..."

" then why the fucking you whoring like a shit ..."

" the fucking matter is you .... In here ...

You killed my brother...when I fuck ...."

Taehyung anxiety made his breath hitched by anger and he felt his chest pounding loudly.

Taehyung's father slowed walked near to Taehyung's side and bend down near to his anxious face.

" if you do whoring like a mad man one more day I'll write all the business to Jin ..

" it doesn't matter for me ... I don't care about your filthy money or property..."

" you need to care about them because if you aren't ...

you will lost your favorite person in your life .."

" you aren't worth to be my father.."

Taehyung's tears streaming down through his face and touched the ground, his breath still not in regular sight.

" do you agree upon my words... or do you like to loose another one ...?"

" I will .... I will ..."

" okay then Taehyung marry him .."

" whom..?"

" your uncle's second son ... I mean Jeon jungkook ..."

" what ...?"

" ah .... Shuuup !
you agreed to do it and you know there have another choice..."

Taehyung slowly stood up from the floor and looked at his father's face with observation but he couldn't find anything over there .

Taehyung felt that man never think second time for kill his mother,Taehyung started to walk away from him but before going outside from the room he turned around and started at his father one more time .

" before the marriage wait until summer break end and we graduated from school...

" that's taking time .. so what about you two engaged and live together until graduate from school...?"

" he can fill your hor...

" shut up ... shut up ... I don't want to fuck that pampered spoil child ... and I never going to take his hand as my husband....!

" it doesn't matter son ... just marry him ..."

Taehyung didn't argue back with his father , because he was too exhausted with all the stuff, he needs something else rather than sex , what makes him blurry and blackout his mind .

                           -🥀-

" hello Jin ...

" hello Mr Kim .."

" we need to talk now just come for the my house ,"

" why during the midnight..? Jin curiously asked from Taehyung's father

" just come .. we have to arrange Taehyung and jungkook's engagement party.."

Jin stood up from the bed and quickly walked away out from the jungkook's room to continue up their conversation.

" why you such a hurry for this , still they aren't leave there school and even though they are nineteen years old ..?"

" yes you are right but Jin it just an engagement even though they are from the way for you and we need to protect them , however I can promise ,Taehyung can protect him from here .. and jungkook need to stay over here after the engagement.."

" it's not okay because I can't trust you ...!"

Jin said it in a rude tone because exactly he can't say or garnets about jungkook's security in the Kim's house.

" then made Taehyung's secretary stay over here ,

I know Namjoon so close to your brother and you .."

Jin can be reached at that answer on yes but he wonder does namjoon be okay with it because during these days Namjoon also change up his attitude and actions in a secret way .

" okay I'll asked and tell you ..

" so then everything will be fine but now after today  we will have to arrange very things for engagement to get but on  next week Monday all the things are done and jungkook will stay with us ..."

" but if something happens to my brother I will not think twice for kill your second son by my bare hands ...

Because he is only one whom make us live not same as yours whoring son .."

Jin cut the call and enter to room while slowly closing the doors behind himself.

Jin wonder how he will explain about jungkook's engagement for him as well how will namjoon agree to go jungkook .

He slowly steps inside the duvet and turned to jungkook side , while closing his eyes.

———————

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜