Chapter three 🥀

Just wait ......

Jungkook chubby finger tips softly tapping his face acne scar areas while moisturizing them softly, he is trying new products for his skin inside the bathroom, but suddenly the door open up by his friend it's non other than jimin

Jungkook chubby finger tips softly tapping his face acne scar areas while moisturizing them softly, he is trying new products for his skin inside the bathroom, but suddenly the door open up by his friend it's non other than jimin .

" we are getting late Mr bubble so please be quick ..." jimin folding arms to his chest and leaning on to the door frame while examining jungkook's glittering eyes through the mirror reflecting.

" you can go hyung... because I have to go for book shop to buy some stuff... " jungkook didn't turn or look at jimin side but Jimin tapped the door and turned around for signaling to jungkook for take time .

After few seconds jungkook came back from the bathroom same as other days but Jimin stood up from where he sit and went near to jungkook side while shaking his head side to side disbelief way .
" I told you to not wear this mask when I'm with you , way the you are look adorable bunny..." jimin messed his silky curly hair and said , but jungkook's lips turned into tiny pout it made jimin eyes take off from his face and dragged jungkook out of the room for start their Saturday morning.

" jungkook ..... jungkook " jungkook's mom calling out his name many times but jimin didn't stop dragging him out from the house but however careful bunny boy got bratty idea so he quickly kicked jimin leg and loose his hand grip on other and ran to his mother side .

After few minutes jungkook came up with lunch box but his face turns to sad when he saw jimin rubbing his leg with pouty lips .
"  so sorry hyung but we have to go for Jin's hyung office to give this lunch ... " when jimin looks jungkook he saw he came back with lunch box and that made him feel down.  He didn't like jungkook going for Jin's office . Because he knew if he met jin hyung definitely he will keep him there until he finished up his work.

" jungkook you promised me know ... then why ...? " jimin whines and it made jungkook laugh but he still wants to give his hyung's lunch box , so after seen jungkook puppy eyes jimin agreed to drop him to the office .

——————
Jungkook slowly waved his hands until jimin disappeared from his sight and wear his mask for escaping from creepy eyes but he suddenly bumped into someone bulky chest and unbalanced himself but he didn't touch the ground because that man's hands securely warped into jungkook's waist.

" you have to carefully chubby cheeks..." that voice familiar for jungkook but his shyness makes him shut his eye lids more while chewing his lips underneath his bunny teeth but no one can see it because it covers by the mask . " jungkook are you okay ..?"

Yeah , that's voice really belongs to him , it's non other than new famous boy in their school last week  attended who is non other than Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook truly embarrassed himself but managed to open up his eyes and moved on other's hold . " sorry Taehyung..." jungkook quickly turned down his head and ran inside the office for catch the lift and escape from other's greenish eyes but Jungkook eyes got astonished how fast Taehyung also caught the elevator same as him .

Taehyung want to break the silence but he doesn't know how to do it yet, " you have to walk carefully jungkook.." Taehyung clearing his throat and said but jungkook didn't even notice how Taehyung eyes looked at him or wait for him to tell something.
"Jun...."

" stop it Taehyung sir ... we know we don't have nothing to say each other or anything but I need to respect you as my elder so thank you for saving me earlier... " jungkook bow down but it made Taehyung smile dropped and angrily his jaw clenched when his teeth gritted but he's action made jungkook look down soft, " why are you always rude with me jungkook , whole the week we went to school together in same car but you never speak with or smile to me after my first day , even I only know in there is you but whole the time you just ignore my presence and feel me down , I'm new to this place and I never know your past things or whatever I just want to be friends with you not to hurt you same as your classmates, even though I asked about it you never open up but the truth is like that you also bully me back in when I'm try to talk with you  but by your ignorance made me to think that and I'm very sorry if I did something wrong on that day or today .."

Taehyung words little bit angry as well it hold up some kind of hurt, it made jungkook feel cry but stubborn jungkook puffed his cheeks and wagged his head back as he also agreed with other .
" you so stubborn chubby cheeks... but I'm your cousin so you have to listen me and jungkook.... I'm not same as others.." elevator's door open up revealing third floor area and Taehyung gets out from there making jungkook stand alone in there again .

Jungkook lean to the metal wall and exhale deep breath while holding tears into his eyes , his mind suddenly ran into last week incident.

Jungkook slowly entering to the classroom because he knew he already got late for come to school and now there  first period is library, Jungkook didn't want to go for library so he slowly dragging his legs to the locker room and kept his bag inside there and took the books out for go back to the classroom but when he passed corridor he slipped on the floor and fell down while hitting his forehead on the ground.

"Ouchhh... ouch.... Hi jeon ..." Nina mockingly said while bending down to Jungkook's face and grabbed his hair while making jungkook hissing in pain.

"Noona... "

" who said I'm your noona ah ? " Nina slapped jungkook's face and stood up from the floor while spitting out salivas to jungkook sight , " shit you little frog ...! You have to tell us who is that hot boy we mean Mr Kim's younger son Kim Taehyung... ?"

Jungkook lean to the wall sacredly but whole elder children group gather around jungkook and laughed at him , " I think this shit fooling around him or maybe he's your ..."

" shit ... Deo are you crazy I think Mr Kim hire this frog do that prince work because his brother also works under his company ..., but faggot frog we all know you into guys so please leave that boy or if you aren't we will be there for hunting you alive and burn you alive..!

Did you understand what we said ...?" Nina shouted and it made scared Jungkook whimper little while covering his face with his chubby hands but after few seconds he got beat by boys .

Jungkook's voice get silent and his face turned into emotionless after children went out from there but his eyes glistened with fresh tears , how helplessly laid down on the ground, he felt pathetic and pain but he doesn't know how to express it.

" I don't know Kim Taehyung...." Jungkook's voice lowery came out but there is no one else to hear  the truth while miserable year made another fuss by this guy to jungkook .

———————

In present times

" I don't know him ..." jungkook murmured while coming out from the elevator.

——————

Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜