Chapter nine🥀

Just a letter......

Morning sun rays came through the light weight curtains and they made direct way to Taehyung's sleepy body while distracting from the deep darkness.

Taehyung's eyes more tightly closed and covered his head for engage with sleep but suddenly his head started aches and pains remembering his words and actions what he did and said to  his appa .

Taehyung groaning lower and lean to the bed headboard and while cursing under breath.

" little master wake up  already? Sir told to come for downstairs now ..."

" ah ..... give me some pain pills...!" Taehyung still not open up his eyes because headache is too much for bare his morning eyes.

" what happened Taehyung...?" Jin voice made Taehyung's eyes slowly open up but they didn't travel to Jin sight because stubborn Taehyung still needed time to recover from his cousin's words .

"Taehyung....

" I almost heard you ... just give me something to relieve from this pain...."

" hmmm ... My baby you wake up ...?" Mrs Kim casually walks into Taehyung's bedroom and single for Jin to walk out from the room with giving them privacy.

Taehyung's eyes got red with fresh tears but she still doesn't know how to explain about their elder son's disappearance.
Because she still believes her brother and son still alive from that day.

Taehyung's eyes travel to her hands grip but they suddenly stop upon her fresh teary eyes for a second.

" mom .... ?" Taehyung wipes her tears and cups her face while holding her near to his chest.

" appa is calling for you ..."

" it doesn't matter mom ... why you are you crying...? " Taehyung's voice hold many emotions inside him but his mother's tears made him anger and fear at the same time .

But his mother not knowing how to tell the truth because she scared to speak out about it,  she only have her little son and her husband.

" nothing don't drink again ....! I  scared you will get hurt dear ..!" She softly scold at him with lovingly touching his bread cheeks but Taehyung's lips turned into smiles because he thought his mother going to say something serious rather than his imaginary things.

The room full with Taehyung's laughter after teasing his mother, how ever both mother and son don't know Mr Kim staring at them with happiness. But his staring smile dropped down when
he heard Jin's voice behind him .

" my brother also same age as that kid ... see Taehyung how easily trusted his mother.... So just think about my brother how easily thought his father dead by accident...

Just think how many things we covered up by small lies ... but Kim it's not going to easy if your little son going to grow up as an individual person..."

" I'm not going fold up my hands easily behind him and I'm not going to forget about jungkook ...,

Jin mocking hiss while walking behind Mr Kim however his hiss made stop Mr Kim walk in the middle of hall way and turned around to see Jin eyes with confirm answer .

" I want everything sealed off same as now Jin , so after graduation ceremony Taehyung will next hire of the Ginge family group as well jungkook be his husband as well he also becomes Ginge member..., that's my last words and wish , there have nothing else you need to do but just one thing...

" see you are the most best man here ... do you know what you are going to do for my brother...?" Jin furiously asked from Mr Kim but his hands slowly tapped Jin's shoulder and wagged his head as he signaling he knows everything about what he's doing for them .

" made them fell for each others... then it's easy enough for hide this truth until we die ..." Mr Kim softly said and moved out from the room but Jin's eyes closed angrily while fitting his palm into ball inside his palm .

" this is not going to work ....." Jin thought it inside his mind and angrily went to kitchen side for inform servants to make table for breakfast.

                            -🥀-

Other side of the Seoul jungkook took breakfast and went out for meet up Jimin because he have to dust himself from explaining his feelings to jimin and telling truth.

But jungkook is too nervous for meet Taehyung rather than jimin because he knows how he felt about his friend .

Jungkook slowly sat down on the corner of the stone bench and minding his own business while listening for his favorite song but he didn't see how jimin's eyes carefully and softly admire his face.

After five minutes later jimin clear his voice and sat next jungkook .
Jungkook felt jimin's presence but he didn't open his eyes but he gave his one earbud for jimin and waited for make his mind for start the conversation with his best friend.

" hyung ... did you know how much i spent time with you back then, I'm just glad at least I broke my wall for make you as my friend..

I wonder how you became as  my friend and I love you but it isn't same .

It isn't only love it just holding respect and happiness for you hyung ... but I'm so sorry it's not turn out for love burn for you ... because I never tried it or hold that feeling for you ..." Jungkook's soft eyes finally met jimin cute face but Jimin soft smile made jungkook's smile dropped off with tears.

" I'm sorry hyung .. for hurting your feelings and I'm sorry for not loving you..." Jungkook's eyes finally dropped the tears but jimin hand got enough time for wipeout his tears.

" it's okay bun... it's okay because I still love you same as ever my baby .........

—————
Until to next time stay safe 💚💜