Chapter sixteen 🥀

Am I allowed to go....

Taehyung however clam his anxious nerves and finished up his cigarette before he went back inside the car

Taehyung however clam his anxious nerves and finished up his cigarette before he went back inside the car .

" Mr Kim ..

" you aren't in office Namjoon just call me Taehyung..."

Taehyung flipped his sweaty forehead hair backwards and fell to the seat while closing his eyes .

" yes sir.... No taehyung.."

" hmm , just drive for the grave ..."

" what ..?"

" yes.. you heard it clearly just drive for the grave yard.." Taehyung announced little bit louder than before but he didn't open up his eyes .

Silent drive was made Taehyung recollect his brother's memories and his father's attitude towards the family,

Taehyung may be weak , small boy towards others eyes but that dark blackish green eyes holding lots of things that he didn't ever speak with another person.

Taehyung was felt hurt so much by his father's actions.

Exactly why his father not try to protect his own blood , why wouldn't he stopped his own son from joining to mafia ...?
Why he stepped out from circle where his family stands,

His father was a man whom created little family and whom ended up as the same second,

Taehyung holding little black box to his palm and heavily sighed.

" Taehyung get up we came ...". Namjoon softly tapped younger's shoulder and looked at him with gentle smile.

" let's go .."

Taehyung invite made namjoon looked at him with judgy expression and that's enough to make Taehyung's eyes look at him .

" is it okay if I come..?"

" yes ... you can Namjoon but before I go there we need to attend that flower shop for buy  flower as well pot ... but not that exactly I want to tell you ..

You know my appa and Jin hyung mostly very attentive about my safety and even actions , so I need to say if you more close to jin or their family just keep my work inside you not going to relieve them ....

Okay !"

Taehyung words clear to namjoon and he wonder why he doesn't want explanation for his own father .

" i choose you as my secretary for my office work but now on you have another job Namjoon . But before I say that you have to gain my trust , loyalty and respect for your own way .....