Chapter thirty one 🥀

Kill me it's easy for me to breath .....

Taehyung took his car keys and went outside from the house but still he can hears jungkook's painful cries inside of the house ,

Taehyung hit the car wheel and screamed loudly while angrily flipping his hair upwards. His legs again walk near up to main door of the house , but in middle of way inside the house he stopped his steps because when he saw jungkook curled up on the floor like an infant.

He bend down and observe sleepy boys face softly, Just thirty minutes enough for jungkook to sleep on the floor, and that's time enough for taehyung to calm down his anger.

He bend down to others body and brushed his curly hair from his face and taehyung felt guilty when he saw jungkook's eyeliner paint already melted and made ugly patched on his under eyes .

Taehyung slowly took jungkook to his arms and went inside their bedroom, he couldn't accept his own self but he threw those crazy things away for a minute and thought he's doing those things due to guilt about his actions and words . And taehyung admitted to that thought while keeping jungkook in middle of the bed .

Taehyung didn't want to see jungkook's face or wait there , because his mind not being able to process everything.

Taehyung closed the door behind him and lean on the door while remembering jungkook's range full words .
Exactly from jungkook's every single word correct, jungkook never complain about his side alone and that's enough for jungkook to hate taehyung .

What ever happens that's what jungkook's chosen because taehyung never force him to this life.

Suddenly his thought train vanished due to phone vibration inside his pant pocket.

" hello grandpa ..."

" I saw you on tv today... so that was true ...!" Taehyung slowly walked away from his room side and entered to the his brother's room and open balcony door and sat on the floor .

" why would I ever lie to you grandpa ... he is my faience and for my father's satisfaction I need to marry him..."

" so ... do you ..."

Taehyung doesn't want to talk about his personal life with anyone so he clears his throat and lay on the floor while staring at night sky .

" who I need to meet tomorrow morning grandpa..?" Taehyung lazy voice ignore the other's question and asked.

" Do you know Lily ... I mean Shanwon's daughter... ? "

" yeah ... I know Mr shanwon ... he is masked man .. I never saw his face before.."

" yeah he's having elder daughter , I think she is 17 years old that's mean she younger than you but that not issue she is coming up with something on tomorrow that is very important for our work .. so be careful with your words and actions..

I hope you get what I said ..."

Taehyung only hum for his grandpa and cut the call . His eyes closed like he was sleep, but suddenly he remembered another work .

Taehyung slowly stood up on the floor and closed balcony door and went back to his room for get a wash before going to club.

                          -🥀-

" oh my goodness teddy bear.....!" Pale little lady screams and jumped into taehyung's lap.

That's so casual for Taehyung but this touch after six months, when he moved to London he missed this club and people. He was busy with his brother's murder not this tripping life .