Chapter five 🥀

Just a feeling......

Jungkook's Seoul life becomes interesting after Taehyung's presence every day Taehyung making reasons for talk with jungkook but there have all time barriers around Taehyung it's non other than pretty girls

Jungkook's Seoul life becomes interesting after Taehyung's presence every day Taehyung making reasons for talk with jungkook but there have all time barriers around Taehyung it's non other than pretty girls . However Taehyung presence changed Jungkook's face into little smile when he talks with him , but Taehyung's closeness made others unhappy and jealous because only Taehyung touched inside the university is ugly boy jungkook . And the worst thing is Jungkook coming for the school with Taehyung and going back to home with Taehyung also . Even the fact made jimin also burning into jealous, because jungkook's cute dimple smile shows for another person that mean jungkook too close to Taehyung.

Today is weekend day and jungkook get ready for take his hyung's lunch box for his office but he couldn't remember he promised he made to jimin hyung for shopping.

As a usual jungkook wore his baggy clothes and wore his mask while covering his face , he didn't care what people said to him because he knows he is ugly for their eyes .

He closed his room's door and walked out from his room with small back pack and his headset.

Jungkook lazily dragging his feet to the kitchen area and picked the small lunch bag to his hands but when he heard his mother's laughing sound he entered to the living room area quickly, because this was not often sounds to Jungkook's ears .

Jungkook stunned from Taehyung's presence because he never thought Taehyung would come to his house. Jungkook's eye lids stopped the blinking and his voice stuck in his throat for speaking.

" oh ...! Jungkook I came here for .." Jungkook's mother quietly took lunch bag to his hands and cleared her throat for continue up Taehyung 's words,
" he came for here to study with you , so you guys study I'll give this to Jin and by the way jungkook , talk with your cousin.." jungkook's mother patted Jungkook shoulder and leave the house until two boys stand in front of each others without looking at each others.

Taehyung want to talk with younger and say about who he difficult in mathematical sums but jungkook didn't look , because this was the first time someone who came up to visit jungkook's house although after jimin hyung .

" jungkook.." Taehyung deep voice made jungkook's body react automatically for his voice and looked up on his eyes with questionable way .

" I came here for....

" what Taehyung ....? "

" don't laugh at this and just tell me you agreed with what ever I said to you .." frustratingly run his fingers through his hair and sat down on couch but he actions made jungkook curious.

" I don't have mathematical knowledge...." Taehyung fastly said it and laughed how jungkook's jaw dropped down .

" You are the one who needs to laughed at me but here I am ...

I'm sorry..." taehyung laughter get down when he heard jungkook's soft giggles but Taehyung eyes turned into soft when he looked at jungkook's smile it's even on every day happen this to Taehyung without himself noticing it .

" I like you ....
No I mean I like your smile .... I'm sorry jungkook .. I didn't..

" it's okay Taehyung may be in a someday you also change ...."  Jungkook's mocking laughter made teahyung  angry.

" I never change about myself or how I saw you as friend or cousin jungkook the problem is you ...

You never change your mind or heart to see me as your friend or cousin...!" Taehyung's pointed finger poke, over the shoulder of the Jungkook.

" what do you need Taehyung why you here...?" Jungkook straightly asked from Taehyung.

"I know you were fought with our classmates on last week Friday, and don't ask from me how I knew about it but I know it and I know you can't fight  back with them so I have idea I don't have knowledge about mathematics if you help for learning mathematics then I'll help you fight back with them ,

That's my promise I never going to say this to your brother or your mom I can promise it."

" how could you know about my issues, I thought you understand why i talk with you and ignore you .
Please don't talk with me because you make me sick about your action today also same Taehyung." Jungkook's words nothing did to Taehyung's mind but he needs to agree this stubborn little boy to his perfect agreement because he needs to pass the mathematical exam and teach jungkook to how to defend himself from bad people.

Taehyung quickly jumped on to Jungkook's body and grabbed his throat to his hand while holding him tightly.
" what you said ...!Just see ....  you only know how to tap my hands but if you agree on my opinion then I'll teach you how to hit your rivals properly jungkook baby..." Taehyung's mocking voice made jungkook's heart cracked and head dropped down .

" what do I need to do ..." Taehyung lips turn into victory smile and he leans towards jungkook's face more and made him look his eyes .

" that's my friend , teach me maths then I'll teach you how to fight properly.." Jungkook's throat felt dry when he seems Taehyung's face to much closed to his face even he wonder how Taehyung perfectly and unconditionally looks pretty and handsome at the same times .

Taehyung jumps down from other's body and gave his hand for jungkook to handshake.

"I'm glad you finally agreed with me .." Taehyung smile made jungkook's heart skipped and his greenish eyes melted jungkook's heart finally.

Taehyung quickly hugged jungkook to his arms and smiled loudly.

-🥀-

That day jungkook start his tutoring on for Taehyung maths lesson but in the first time Taehyung got to know jungkook is best teacher he has ever get but Taehyung skills are still in flat floor for build .

" I never thought this maths lessons tough and rude to me ..." Taehyung puffed his bread  cheeks and kept his head on the table while staring into jungkook's face more attentively.

" jungkook ..." he didn't turned to Taehyung's face but his concern Taehyung staring at him .

" hmmm .."

" how   you see me ...? I mean as your friend or brother ...?" Taehyung question made jungkook closed his maths book and turned to his side .

" you .....
  Nothing to me Kim Taehyung... we just unknown people.."

—————

Try to updates daily and sorry for waiting you guys 🥺

Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜