Chapter thirteen 🥀

I'm sorry for falling to you .....

After the arrived at office Jin directly went to his office room where it placed next to Mr Kim's office side

After the arrived at office Jin directly went to his office room where it placed next to Mr Kim's office side . And jungkook even went behind him but both of them didn't see someone else stay there and smoking .

However jungkook having high allergy to cigarettes air .

Jungkook felt his throat getting dry and chest pain from bad air, even he wearing his mask he can sent the cigarette air .

Constant cough made Jin legs quick near up to man whom back facing  up to them and turned him into his side but they got astonished when seeing Taehyung.

" good morning Mr jeon .." Taehyung greeted to Jin and put down his cigarette .

" good morning sir .."

Jungkook wanted to greet Taehyung badly but Taehyung not even bothered to looked at chubby bunny human being whom staring at him with bubbly eyes .

Jin saw how jungkook mesmerizingly staring at Taehyung's face but when he turned to Taehyung's face he saw nothing in there... just no emotion at it .

Jin clears his throat and move near to table and took his I pad to his hand while went to the Mr Kim's office.

Taehyung slowly looked up and give a silent gaze to jungkook and that's enough for jungkook to felt shiver under other's greenish greedy eyes .

Silent is making more noise inside of both of them minds but neither of them didn't utter anything. Staring at jungkook's eyes making Taehyung reminds about Jin's last words ,

" don't get near to my brother .." it made Taehyung look at ground and walk away from there but jungkook soft voice made Taehyung stopped in middle of his way from the room.

" good morning Taehyung...."

Taehyung didn't turn but he can see through the glass wall  reflection how jungkook staring at his back for hear the same greeting from his side .

Taehyung slowly turned back and walked near up to jungkook side while stopping there keep  with good distance from each others.

" don't talk to me jungkook....."
Taehyung wants to say it louder but when he saw jungkook's eyes his whole conversation stuck in his throat.

Jungkook doesn't know why he couldn't staring at Taehyung's face even their hight difference made it much more difficult for him.