Chapter seven 🥀

My heart ......

After week passes and Jungkook's made Jin furious even sad because he didn't know what happened to his little brother and his lower sobs every night made him think about Jungkook's first days in Seoul

Jungkook is a teenage boy trying to pass his critical teen life but however painfully caught him without permission to leave this age by bullying and harassment. however Jin all the time warned to his classmates and school about stay away from his little brother Jungkook .

But they didn't care about it , even though this time Jin can understand it wasn't harassment or bullying at school. It just another thing.

Jin made his mind and slowly knock to the door for enter into the jungkook's room with another spare key help while without making any sound ,

It already dark inside there and jungkook sat on the bed while digging his head into his knees with soft cries .

Jin without making sound and sat near to him while rapping him into tight hug . That's enough for jungkook's voice cracked in to loud sobs .

" how many days you're going to stay up here baby... this isn't healthy anymore kook ... just tell me what happened..?" Jin smoothly rubbing Jungkook's head and asked .and he knew how his words encourage for younger to spill out his every emotion whatever he bottled up inside his heart now .

After few minutes later jungkook's cries stopped but still his shoulders shaking due to heavy cries and it's reminds him that true feelings about Taehyung.

" what happened kook ...?"
Jin softly asked and made jungkook's chin upwards for talk with him.

" hyung ... my chest hurts so much... even i wasn't thinking about it.."

" what baby... what was you thought.." while Jin whipping jungkook's face and gave glass of water to drink for easy on himself to talk .

" hyung ... did you ever like  for anyone else ..." while jungkook moving out from Jin's hold and dig his head on the ground nervously for facing his brother's curious gaze .

Jin shakes his head side to side while tightly shutting his mouth from the laughter, because he knew this must the reason Jungkook ended up in jail inside his own room .

" you trapped on spider web kook .. isn't it ? But I wonder who is the owner of that web ..?" Jin curiously asked while holding jungkook's hand softly.

" spider web..?" Jungkook's doe eyes turn into curious that so cute for Jin to cooed Into them .

" yeah do you like some one else kook ..?" Jungkook's eyes again turned up to red and lips trembling with cries.

" hyung .."

" is that girl...?" Jin softly smiles and looks down on younger's face but when jungkook shakes his head means it isn't girl whom caught in love his little brother into love trap .