Chapter twenty four 🥀

Where are you ..?

" where is he

" where is he ...? " jimin entered to the jeon house holding jungkook's favorite cupcakes to his hands but jungkook's mother didn't utter anything until the boy come inside the house.

" auntie don't make tea I'll going back to my work place quickly, I came here to give those because I didn't see him during whole summer vacation.." jimin tried to make the way to Jungkook's room but Mrs jeon sobs made stops in middle of the stairs .

" why aunty is your head aching... ?" Jimin quickly went near to Mrs jeon and asked but she hugged jimin into tight hugged and cried loudly.

Jimin is Jungkook's mother's best friend son and he took very special place in jeon's family due to the jungkook.

" aunty you worrying me , just say what happened...? , is  your head pains or something ..?" Jimin in a concerned way asked but denied head shaking made jimin curious.

" where is he ...jungkook..? Where is him ...?"

" he engaged with Kim Taehyung yesterday didn't you see that from the internet or television...?" Jin voice made jimin snapped as well mrs jeon but jin clam voice and attitude made jimin curious about that answer from elder .

" don't lie hyung .. where is he ..?"

" why would i lie to you jimin , I said it earlier if Jungkook not notice your affection or he doesn't give you chance just move from him but ...

" why he didn't invite for me to there ..?"

" because my brother knows you still have feelings about him ..."

Jimin still not processing what elder said to him but he couldn't understand why jungkook got that  type of a decision in his life , may be he blindly loves to Taehyung or did something happen in wrong..?

Jimin stood up from the couch and went near to kitchen area for keep what he brought for younger but his eyes steadily adjusted to jin side for a minute.

" do you believe him ...? I mean jungkook ..?"

Jin shakes his head as yes but jimin still not believing elder's words.

" was he told about dropping university or something...?"

" maybe jimin because Taehyung wants to married him after college so I don't know whether jungkook try to dropping his university life or going to university back again because still he is school boy..?"

Jimin shook his head as he agreed on elder's answer but the thing is why would jungkook hide this much thing from him even they were best friends, was that much jungkook ignored him or disappointed about his feelings.

Jimin is thinking deeply about everything but he only felt one thing that was he unwelcome for everything what jungkook circle around himself more even his feelings. Jimin wanted asked lot of things but he was not in that position to asked about jungkook .

Jimin slowly walked out from the house and looked up heavy rainy clouds where above his head with darkness, Jimin wanted screams at jungkook face when he went at wrong to him or was that because of fell in love with him , but jimin didn't want to talk or think about it because he from the the beginning of where jungkook told about Taehyung he wanted to moved out from jungkook but way the he act , talk and feel about jimin made jungkook take a part of his heart however destiny made take them different path in their lives rather than holding those cruel feelings to jimin hearts.

Jimin's eyes stings with fresh tears but before they land on to the ground rain starts to falling down and it made Jamin's sadness washed away .

-🥀-

Inside the Kim mansion huge silence engaged with the living room area and Mrs Kim sat on the couch while hugging white paper to her chest with heavy cries but Mr Kim staring at Namjoon with anger.

" when he left ...?"

" yesterday night sir ..."

" so you and my bodyguards stared at him until he left this huge mansion and no one is there to hold him even you Namjoon..!"

Jungkook was saw how taehyung sat on the couch and wrote a letter to his mother and saying goodbye to him while he slept on the bed , jungkook wanted to ask where he was going but Taehyung made clear himself for there jungkook have no bond with his or anyway own to him, so why would he stopped taehyung, if he wanted leave then jungkook give that permission because this fake relationship will ended up as jin find out the truth and their father .

" why didn't you stop him jungkook....?"
Mr Kim sharply asked and it made jungkook's endless thoughts stop from his brain and turned to jungkook side but Namjoon quickly went near to him but before stand his front jungkook moved infront of Namjoon.

" he just ..... told me ....

" what .... Did he say...?" Mr Kim's words pricing jungkook soul with fears but he got courage to analyze the answer .

" he said.... He need to meet new partner for build up this business..." Mr Kim gazed to what his wife hold to her chest and turn to jungkook side with laughter.

" don't lie to me son I know that idiot went to see his grandfather for kill me ...

What an idiot...?  Lila enough of crying my dear bring me coffee because if my death come to me early I have to be enjoy this day..."

Mrs Kim eyes stared at her husband's with painful, because she knew everyday he's in pain of his own father's actions and his first son's death but all people can only seem his rudeness side but Lila knew how his husband cried and hold up everything to his heart.

Jungkook couldn't understand anything about what's happening but he knows if Taehyung left him he needs stay at this house with his parents . Jungkook exhale exhausted breath and went to Taehyung's bedroom while locking himself inside the room .

Jungkook's eyes traveled to where Taehyung last night slept, that's non other than his couch , jungkook wonder why he again locked up inside to the four walls .

He lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling but before he closed the eyes Namjoon voice heard from the outside of the room.

—————-

Namjoon silently entered to the room and kept a file on the coffee table with signaling to jungkook for look at it ,

" what is it hyung ..?" Jungkook asked softly from Namjoon .

" it's your college expenses and credit cards, even if you want to drop the college or join to online lectures and applications for university every information here ... all these stuff belongs to Mr Kim Taehyung but befor he left he told you can take them for your education..."

" why would I take them hyung....?"

" he needs you have to take them jungkook but don't think he wasn't here so long , because he need arrive Korea back again for his and your press conference in next month so just talk about these things with him bun ... because all the time I'm here with you "

Jungkook hold the paper file to his chest and looked at elder side with teary eyes because he knew this nerdy Jungkook can't near up to anyway Kim Taehyung.

————————-
Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜