Chapter twenty nine 🥀

I'm not worthy enough for you...

After evening practices jungkook came back near for the school gate for hoping going back home by bus but his hope got cracked when Taehyung's blackish car came near to his side

After evening practices jungkook came back near for the school gate for hoping going back home by bus but his hope got cracked when Taehyung's blackish car came near to his side .

He didn't break his promise...jungkook mumbled inside his own world while Taehyung signals for him to come for the front seat .

" I'm not your driver..." Jungkook didn't utter anything he just sat down on next seat near up to Taehyung and lean to the window for taking a nap until going back to the house .

But before Taehyung start the car he felt Taehyung coming near to his side , Taehyung's hot breath directly fanned near to his neck and that enough for jungkook to quickly open his eyes.

Taehyung slowly took seat belt and buckle up it around jungkook's body but his eyes only stared at jungkook's eyes but suddenly it went to jungkook's peach color lips and it gave taehyung something else, he can't stop that moment or feels. He quickly realized what happened and he moved out from his side .

Jungkook moment ago couldn't stop fast beating heart or panic but he saw taehyung's eyes on his lips all the time , why is time become slow at that moment? .

Jungkook closing his eyes and lean back again to the seat but his heart couldn't stop beating faster.

" you .. should have to wear it.. I mean belt .."
jungkook didn't turn or answer taehyung's side . He only closed his eyes and waited until they arrived home .

After few minutes later they arrive at home but Taehyung didn't like this cold weather what around jungkook now he didn't see jungkook's little hope or he couldn't hear his heart beats even five inches away from each eyes.

" ready for the party ......" Taehyung said while looking at where jungkook going inside the house .

Taehyung didn't return others glance or words .but he knows he did this , Jin was correct but Taehyung wanted all things same as where they live as friends not like this , Taehyung wanted all the things end even it comes true in tomorrow okay for Taehyung because he is fed up with all the things , he only wants his brother's killer .

Taehyung took cigarettes from his pant pocket with lighter and light it while puffing smokes to the air for get rid those exhausted feelings but his hand suddenly stopped someone .

" same as appa .."
Taehyung rolled his eyes to his mother and again try to smoke but mother faster than him . She took the cigarette and stomped on it .

" eomma...!"

" don't roll your eyes to me , if you have trouble just say it taehyung don't leave or act like this ,