Chapter thirty two 🥀

Love is unknown.......

" Jungkook left the mansion

" Jungkook left the mansion....." when Taehyung heard it from other side of the phone caller , he laughed.

" what have you done taehyung ..?" Namjoon asked from him but Taehyung didn't utter anything to Namjoon .

Taehyung shake his alcohol glass and drank it for one second before clearing his throat to talk with other .

" he can't go far away from mansion Namjoon definitely he leaves on morning , and I don't know he is  this much stupid for run away... I'll search him ...."
Taehyung kept the glass on the wooden table and stood up from his chair to see where jungkook is now .

After the yesterday Taehyung didn't went back to mansion because one reason was he fought with jungkook as well Tina's words .

Taehyung still can't believe this Tina's words and now he clearly knew his brother's killer was jungkook's father .

Taehyung can't do anything for jungkook becuse he knew there is no point hurt jungkook or take his revenge on him , jungkook not intention about this marriage real reason, maybe Jin forced him to do this or maybe he made him no choice to marry Taehyung .

Both of them were innocent and both of them sides have behind stories for this obligation.

Taehyung calmly tapping on steering wheel and driving for kim mansion , but when he saw jungkook sit inside bus stop with luggage , that view point made taehyung slow his car near to the bus stop but jungkook didn't notice whom inside the car .

Taehyung sound the horn and get jungkook's attention to his side .

" get inside...!" Taehyung deep voice affected to the jungkook but he act as he couldn't hear or see him .

" jungkook .....!"

No , jungkook didn't turned to taehyung's car side because he was fed up with all the drama and last night taehyung words enough for jungkook to leave the mansion until taehyung went back to London .

Jungkook is angry and sad at the same time but his busy mind didn't notice until taehyung came near up to his side with gloomy face .

" something wrong with your ears aren't they ...?"

Taehyung's mock words made jungkook laugh but didn't looked at his face .

" my everything is wrong Mr Kim so just go ..."
Jungkook boldly said but that's enough for taehyung to grab jungkook's cheeks and looked his eyes .

They are not holding any emotions even they look so dull and empty. Taehyung couldn't read them even if he choked him until to death maybe taehyung fail to read his eyes .

" you are such a bummed jungkook , if I want leave like this you should definitely kill Kim taehyung before leaving  his mansion, I gave you chance ...