Chapter twenty five 🥀

Is it okay if I go back .....

Summer vacation passed really quickly even college started to students but jungkook didn't went to college because he couldn't bare others chattering  shameless thing about himself , however every actions of jungkook made namjoon's mind noted beca...

Summer vacation passed really quickly even college started to students but jungkook didn't went to college because he couldn't bare others chattering shameless thing about himself , however every actions of jungkook made namjoon's mind noted because he need to inform about this to jin how jungkook denying going for school .

But Jungkook didn't miss up his online classes because taehyung paid everything for his education then why would jungkook wasted his money without studies his exams for find a job .

Taehyung often talks to namjoon and asked about everything from the house , business and about his eomma but his stubborn self made never asked about jungkook things or his anything even if Namjoon said about or mention about jungkook taehyung ignore about it without thinking.

One month turn into two then another month even six months passed really quickly but Taehyung didn't arrive even never press conference held on for new couple , jungkook little hope slowly getting blue about his arrives but jungkook changed everything, his routine and dressing and everything changed in his life ,

Jungkook's barely smile but Taehyung's mother always give him what he deserves from his mother and love for what he needs, jungkook or Taehyung neither of them deserve this elder's crappie ugliness but they both got .

Jungkook was chubby boy before he went into Taehyung's house but after six months jungkook turned into loose his fat and oily skin , they just happed due to stress , homesickness, loneliness and taehyung cruel actions.

Jungkook just a teen boy but no one else knows what's going on his head ,because he's so much silent rather than before .

————

Namjoon entered to the living room area where jungkook silently started to television with doe eyes , he's watching tragic romantic movie , he's doe eyes already glowing with tears , but pout lips turn into wobble.

He didn't see until Namjoon sat near to his side while making jungkook eyes turned to his side ,

Jungkook wiped his tears away from his cheeks and again turned back to tv side with his eye glasses.

Namjoon took yellow color envelope from his pocket and cleared his throat for talk with younger but jungkook's soft voice made stop him.

" is every love depending upon sacrifice and unpredictable love hyung ? And why would our heart beats like hell when near up to someone else..?"
Namjoon know jungkook really like taehyung but this was the first time jungkook open up his voice to this topic after taehyung left from his side ,