Chapter thirty seven🥀

Where are you ...?

After that night taehyung went back to London as well jungkook get back to his home village, they separated from each other but both of them still think about lots of things

After that night taehyung went back to London as well jungkook get back to his home village, they separated from each other but both of them still think about lots of things .

May be was that because they're not been seems or not heard about anything, but the thing is that separation made one side stronger and other side weak .

Even Taehyung doesn't know how he controls himself from going back to Korea and even call back to jungkook .

Taehyung turned up to totally different person and it made him stronger same as weak for going out of that separations .

Drinking alcohol and busy with his new target makes his day keep going for his sakes but still not enough to make himself distracting from jungkook's words .
, day after day turn into two month , then three slowly it's turn into one year but Taehyung still in same spot about jungkook.

Taehyung  slowly wake up on the bed and went into bathroom for get ready to work but his body still feels hurt from yesterday over work .

Taehyung quickly wore his shirt and band his hair into a bun when he heard someone came inside of his room with gloomy face .

It's non other than minyungi, after jungkook asked to leave him taehyung came for London and even namjoon asked for permission to stay with jungkook so taehyung agreed to it and then he couldn't contact namjoon or even Jin to asked about jungkook.

He can't blame for jungkook because taehyung is the person who said to leave him not jungkook but after his mother death every single change up .

Taehyung's mother avoided him , even his father because due to his actions towards jungkook. But there is no one to understand about this young man's weakness or pain .

Minyoongi is his new assistant and his gun trainer , he likes Taehyung's best friends, because Taehyung helped him many ways even from money to his mother's sickness So there bond fit up to friendship.

" aren't you going to work today ... ? "

" not today Yoongi....!"

Yoongi  huffed and clapped his hands to take the lazy man from the bed , but before he could Taehyung quickly stood up from his bed and took the pillow for defense himself.

" why ...?"

" nothing taehyung but noona called you yesterday... ? "

Taehyung again dropped the pillow to the bed and give full attention to Yoongi .

" what she told ..? "

" today you can start your mission taehyung but before second you have to explain yourself why would you do that ... it's a risk taehyung...!"

" risk is nothing Yoongi but my brother, uncle and Jungkook's mother wants peace... if it takes my life I will fulfill everything that my family and jungkook what as they need ."

" I don't care them but Taehyung I care about you because you are my best friend.." Yoongi tapped other's shoulder and said.

" Yoongi... did i say anything about wrong on plan ....?" Taehyung give little smirk and asked from Yoongi and it enough for Yoongi to shake his head as no .

"Then don't worry, because I used best option for my plan ... but if noona fail to distract my grandpa from until I get my target then that time let's see what will happen....

I'm sure every single female have attracted part but noona not that type of girl her intelligence and cunning that's the difference ."

" hmm.... But careful taehyung...!"

" if my father told me the truth behind jungkook's marriage and my brother definitely I wouldn't be like this Yoongi but I can't blame him because he thought I will been with jungkook as long as best relationship but the things change... I can't blame to my eomma, she thought I will be best partner for her brother's son but I only did to him was get move from me ...

But I'm regretting about my decision because I never accept my feelings towards him , from the beginning of I met him at school.. I was new to Korea and he was the nerd guy in the class as well my cousin so I close to him and enjoyed his company without knowing his feelings... ahhh yoongi every teenage life becomes fucked up with pain , truth and lies even alcohol... so that's happed to me I hurt him ... "

" Tae.... Maybe you still have chance so don't disappoint about it because I know you are best person...."

" I wish all of them would think about like that way ... now its doesn't matter let's go for work .....!" Taehyung loose his man hair bun and get inside the bathroom for take relaxation bath .

                           -🥀-

After the long day work  taehyung went to the their gardapa's personal apartment to see him but today not same feeling to talk with elder because after seven years he again to remain his brother to elder even though he grows up with this monster he never thought his wonderful grandfather would kill his own nephew.

Money can change everything but that's not permanent happiness. Taehyung slowly get out from his car and walk to elevator for going there .

His mind fill with full of things , he knew he never ever regrets about his actions , Taehyung took is phone out from his pocket and switched off, Taehyung knew his mother or father didn't call him but he knew yoongi care about him as a brother.

Taehyung lean to the glass door and wait until he open it . But he couldn't need to wait much longer because elevator door open up while relieving him .

———-

After another chapter Teakook romance start so be patient my dear readers 🌚

Until next chapter stay safe 💜💚