Chapter thirty five 🥀

People can be change ....

When teahyung entered to the jungkook's house already his parents and who the people he knew were inside there but who the person he wants to see not there ,

Taehyung knew where jungkook's room and he doesn't need anyone else to go inside there , so taehyung slowly climbed on stairs and knocked the door before open up the door.

The room was light out and dark but corn of the room having small couch and table lamp , there was light on and the jungkook sitting over there while crying.

Jungkook's face looked so soft and it's reddish even his plump lips looks so reddish due over bites of painful sobs .
Tissues everywhere were of the room and his hair falling down while covering his bubble eyes .

That's easy to Taehyung to sit near for him and talk with jungkook , if his eyes staring at taehyung's sight he knows definitely he can't talk properly with him .

Jungkook only moved his leg and give some space for Taehyung to sit beside him but he only stared at table lamp .
It's look like he is thinking something in deep inside his head.

" I'm sorry for your mother loss jungkook ..." taehyung doesn't know what to say or how to console because in his life there is no one to talk or console him when his brother dies even he thinks actually what his mother thought about his elder son .

Jungkook didn't utter anything but his eyes collecting tears because of taehyung's words .
That words are so late for been sorry to him even until someone lost to jungkook .

Jungkook's eyes again wet with hot tears and that couldn't see by taehyung . Jungkook want to ask from him why now Kim taehyung wants to beside him even why he waits it's time passed quickly for twenty minutes.

Nothing wrong but jungkook doesn't want to talk with anyone because of pain . And even Pain is so much near for his life rather than smile then why felt him everyday he's just dying inside himself.

" jungkook

" jungkook .... You can cry or talk about it but don't stay like dying person.... I know .... I know ..... you don't want talk with me but if you want I can listen for you ...?"