Chapter fifteen🥀

Morning.....

Namjoon slowly wakes up from the sleep and looked at his chest area during heaviness

Namjoon slowly wakes up from the sleep and looked at his chest area during heaviness . His eyes got confused when he saw Jin's face puffing up on his chest but Namjoon doesn't know how both of them ends upon the floor .

Namjoon's thumb gently rubs against Jin's puffy face and stopped upon his heavy lips .

Lips are still soft and light peachy color same as old days but namjoon's inner voice saying Jin needs lesson to reach his love in a difficult way , because he hurt his own feelings and namjoon's feelings even though it happened intentionally and that's why he need lesson.

Nanmjoon tried to get up from the floor but it made Jin wake up from his peaceful sleep but when he open up his eyes ,Jin saw how namjoon staring at his face without saying anything.

" I need to go for work ...?

" work today is Saturday.....?" Jin quietly said with astonishment but Namjoon didn't say anything.

His silent made Jin scared that's why he quickly stood from the ground and grabbed namjoon's hand to turn him around to see his side ,

" why ....?"

" I don't think I need to say anything about my boss's things..."
Namjoon casually said it but it made Jin frowned his eye brows .

" I'm his body guard so I need to know where he's going....?" Jin shouted loudly but namjoon shut his mouth from his one hand and other hand made him on to his head with his arms .

" shhh you'll wake up them can you be quite ....!"

Jin didn't care about what elder saying because he wonder where Namjoon going early this morning with Taehyung .

" it's four clock and I'm his bodyguard so I need to know where he's going....?"

" I don't have any bond or obligation with you for answer about Mr Kim's actions sir so please leave from my way because I'm getting late ."

Namjoon easily made way out from his room and house because Jin was shocked from elder's reaction and answer .

During their relationship namjoon was easy book to read but now he isn't same as past .

Jin only stared at closed door and kicked the sofa with range full feelings about his own self.

————-

" hello sir ...

I came near to your house...?"

" oh namjoon give me ten minutes I'll quickly come and did you say to anyone where you're going...?"
Taehyung last words voice get deeper and it made namjoon gulped his own words to his throat back again .

" no sir I didn't...

" okay then .. I'm coming to the gate so please open up the car door .."