Chapter six 🥀

Person .....

Jungkook doesn't know why his heart beats fastly when he near to Taehyung's presence or getting his cheeks into reddish color

Jungkook never felt that felling for anyone before and that feeling made jungkook uncomfortable for face Taehyung because he afraid that feeling.

It so much new for him and his heart doesn't like to agree that feelings what he felt for Taehyung now it's been months passed since after he agreed to Taehyung's idea of teaching to each other's .

Taehyung is a beautiful and talented man to Jungkook's eyes , he deserves all the things inside this earth even best life partner to him love , because jungkook took much time to agree Taehyung's caring attitude.

Taehyung is like deep ocean and long story for jungkook's eyes but jungkook afraid to attach that little feeling. However that feeling makes him hurts sometimes when his admirable person attached with another person it feels like he's burning inside the fire flames .

Jungkook hurting himself by thinking about that new no name feeling and sad part for jungkook is every single afternoon meet Taehyung and teaching each other lessons and talking.

Jungkook never open up his feelings or his past to Taehyung. Jungkook first love is his mom and dad and his hero is his own father ,
however Taehyung slowly getting closer to that places and touching jungkook feelings . Jungkook every single day thoughts it's just miner feelings about Taehyung but that made him sad end of the day .

Currently jungkook crying inside the backyard of the school alone because he was heard Taehyung got beat results on his mathematics exam, so definitely Taehyung never come back again to his house same as other days . So this must be last day they will talk and make lame jokes each others .

Taehyung made jungkook as his friend but for jungkook it wasn't same because jungkook fell in love with that annoying human, whose always make him happy and giggle.

Jungkook miss his dad so much , if he's with jungkook now he definitely comfort him and lend his shoulder for out his emotions.

Jungkook harshly wiped his tears from his eyes and thought about past days how he he pushed Taehyung away from his side and made him hurt by his words .

While he thinks about them and stood up the ground for go home , he didn't feel to stay in school but when he tried climb the wall he fell down back and hit his knees on the concrete floor it made wounds on his knees and bleed .

" ugly pig ....! What are you doing..? See this pig tried to climb the wall..." one girl moved to Jungkook's side and mocked.

Jungkook's heart sank into deep sadness and his teary eyes closed when girls shoes touch on his knee bleeding area .

" stop ..." jungkook mumbled softly but girls acted they didn't hear about it . Jungkook frustrated mind made him pissed about everything what he get through his life constantly.

That feeling made his mind turn up anger rather than fear he slowly stood up from the floor while looking on ground but one of boy hit by his leg and that enough for jungkook's anger made give quick back kick to that boy's stomach and made him down .

Jungkook jumped on that boy's body and hit furiously while taking out every single frustration throughout that person . The boy got unconscious and bleeding, no one get near to furious jungkook's side but one girl ran away from there to inform someone for stopped jungkook.

-🥀-

Girl ran through the corridor and stopped on her class while bursting inside there with heavy breathings taking everyone's attention to her .

" please..... please... come with me.... That ugly shit ... going to kill Dosang ..."
All classroom burst into laughter because they all knew even they kill jungkook , he never raise up his hand to hurt them .

She quickly went to Taehyung's side and made him stood up from the chair to go there.

" Taehyung please stop him ... he's killing him , you are his friend know just stopped that crazy dog..." Taehyung grin but he gritted back when that girl mentioned his best friends as a dog .

He wonder how jungkook turned up to this types of beast in one month , Taehyung felt proud himself, he ran through the corridor and enter to the backyard but the first scenery made his heart sank into deep darkness.

————-

Jimin's ones hand snakes around jungkook's tiny body securely and other hand running underneath jungkook's silky fragrance smell brownish hair while passionately kissing him.

Taehyung eyes shut up calmly and open them for search wounded person . His eyes got astonished how jungkook made him bleed.

Taehyung's eyes sting with proud tears as well unknown feelings.

" This how felt about friend's happiness...." Taehyung told it to himself but his heart tells another thing .

" we have to take him for sick room so please some one come here .." Taehyung's deep , loud voice enough to jungkook for push jimin from his lips and ran away from there .

——1111

After week

Some children name him jungkook as ugly monster, after that incident and that incident made name jimin school heart throbbed as monster's boyfriend .
Taehyung's name made again upwards for his treatment to wounded boy .

But biggest thing is jungkook didn't attend to school last day of the summer vacation started and he every time ignores Taehyung's calls and meet up him Totally again jungkook abounded himself inside his small room .

Only he came out from there to eat and take a wash. Jin asked many of time what happened to him but he didn't utter anything to Jin or mom and anyone.

Totally jungkook break down every single conversation and contact with outside of his room and he blocked jimin's number from his phone.

He every single time think about his new feelings but he still remember how jimin hyung stopped the fight and kissed him .

It made jungkook feel pathetic and sad at the same times because he never wanted jimin had that type of feeling to him .

Jungkook dig his head into soft pillow and cried loudly until passed out that day also same as past day in side his cozy room .

———
Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜