Chapter eleven 🥀

Love ......

" hyung

" hyung ........" jungkook jump to namjoon's bulky body while giggling like teen girl .

Namjoon gets backwards within seconds of jungkook's hyper energy but his secure arms enough to hold younger's chubby body to his arms.

" you grown up now... I'm proud of you ..." Namjoon tiny smooch kept on jungkook's forehead but that's enough to tearing his eyes.

Jungkook slowly gets down on elder's arms and took his luggage bag before turning around.

" welcome home hyung ....." his lips splashed naturally to his bunny smile and that's enough to understand jungkook is fine.

Namjoon smiled warmly and gave permission for his heart to rest in little bit before entering into Jin's house .

Namjoon wander what exactly Jin doing in Seoul because he only knows Fifteen years old teen boy whom left his lover without any explanation or trace but still he  remember how they fight for end that heavy feelings.

Namjoon slowly sighed out his deep breath for the air and stepped inside the house but his eyes stunned by Jin's presence.

Namjoon wants to say something but feelings are too heavy for conversation , he thought meeting him would be easy after five years but his inner teen boy still love that beautiful smile.

His eyes began to look at Jin with many emotions and they began to feel Jin's emotions too , which they were holding back last five years.

Why Namjoon accepted Jin's request and why suddenly Jin needs his help . namjoon's inner questions began to stop when he felt Jin's presence near up to him .

"Welcome back Namjoon...... "

That warm feeling and voice coiled upon namjoon's skin and that soft voice finally fulfilled namjoon's last five years crave .

—————-

Afternoon namjoon finally settling his dress inside jungkook's cupboard and sat down on the bed while observing jungkook's room for a while, and his eyes finally ended up tiny window where can see the sky through it.

Namjoon layback on the bed and closed his eyes for minutes but he didn't see how Jin came near to his side however he felt someone staring at him.

He slowly opened up his eyes and turned to see whom near to his side , Namjoon didn't shock but his eyes closed again because he felt strange feeling again inside his chest.

" I'm sorry hyung ....." Jin voice was heard to Namjoon, that hyung part missed him those cruel days.

" I'm truly sorry for....

Jin couldn't complete his sentence because namjoon's lips sealed on his lips while holding him tightly to his arms .

Namjoon's hands snaked into Jin's soft locks and ditched his lips from younger's lips while keeping his forehead on top of other's.